- Viewings in this apartment will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful apartment! -
Located in a fantastic location, stylish and spacious triple upper house (possibly split into several houses) of a total of 162 m2 consisting of a spacious living floor with open kitchen and balcony on the south, a bedroom with two bedrooms and a recently newly realized fourth floor with still free space and a lovely roof terrace!
Common entrance to well-kept stairwell.
Hall, access to living room at the front and open kitchen at the rear. The Bulthaup kitchen is equipped with gray cabinets and drawers and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 1.5 sink with mixer tap, refrigerator, freezer, 5-burner gas stove with extractor hood, double oven (electric and gas) and dishwasher. Access to the south-facing balcony via patio doors from the kitchen. Separate toilet room with toilet.
Stairs from the living room give access to the third floor. At the rear is the bedroom which has 3 windows, a walk-in closet and cupboard wall with washing machine connection. At the front a second room, currently used as an office, but can also function as a bedroom, which also has a lot of daylight. The new bathroom is fully tiled and equipped with a sink and shower.
Casco roof structure which was realized in 2019 and which can still be arranged completely according to your own wishes. Through sliding door access to the lovely roof terrace, facing south, where the sun shines all day.
- Living area 162 m2, volume 511 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built around 1905
- located on private land!;
- entirely equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Avanta, 2012);
- foundation repair carried out in 2015;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 11275, apartment index 3;
- energy label D;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners "Nicolaas Maesstraat 121" in Amsterdam consisting of 3 apartments;
- established: March 13th, 2017;
- 143/397th share in the association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the VvE contribution will be determined in more detail;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a quiet and wanted street in Amsterdam South, on the popular Devil's Island, between the Concertgebouw neighborhood and De Pijp. In the immediate vicinity there are all kinds of facilities such as the shops of Cornelis Schuytstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat, Beethovenstraat, Ferdinand Bolstraat and the famous Albert Cuypmarkt. Various food and beverage outlets and cozy cafes and terraces are located a stone's throw away. The Concertgebouw, the public library, various museums, cinemas and theaters are also nearby. For recreation, you can walk to the beautiful Vondelpark within minutes.
The property is easily accessible thanks to several roads, within five minutes of the A10 ring road. You can easily park your car in front of the door with paid parking or a parking permit that is still available here immediately. Very good public transport connections within walking distance with, among other things, various tram and bus lines and the metro to Central Station, South WTC Station, Amstel Station and Muiderpoort Station. From Museumplein you have a direct connection with bus 397 to Schiphol Airport only 25 minutes. The center of Amsterdam can be reached within a few cycling minutes.
- triple upper house;
- shell roof floor from 2019;
- possibly split into several houses;
- balcony and roof terrace;
- own ground;
- located in a prime location with all conceivable amenities within walking distance.
Read full description