Best of the best.
In a fantastic location on the beautiful Da Costakade, with great views over the canal from two floors, we offer this spacious and well laid out apartment consisting of the second floor and the front of the third floor. The house has, among other things, a wide and high living room with three high windows on the canal of which the middle doors are, luxury bathroom, large kitchen, deep and sheltered, sunny terrace on the southwest and three bedrooms.
The apartment is part of a stately and neatly maintained building that was renovated in 2003 and splits into apartment rights, where the foundation has also been renewed.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? dacostakade128-2.nl.
Communal entrance to well-kept staircase with meter cupboard.
Entrance house to spacious hall with light from the front and back house, videophone system, toilet room with toilet, fountain and access to the stair cupboard. Spacious living room at the front with beautiful, large windows and patio doors to French balcony from where a view over the canal. From this balcony it is wonderful to stay in the morning sun in the morning with a cup of coffee overlooking the canal. The large windows and high ceilings have created a very bright space. At the rear is the kitchen with patio doors to the sheltered, sunken terrace on the sunny southwest where the sun shines from approximately 14:00 (p.m.) o’clock until sunset. On this terrace you can laze in the hammock or dine outside at a four-person table. The kitchen offers enough space for a large dining table and is therefore ideal for dining with friends and family. The kitchen also has a luxury kitchen unit with stainless steel worktop with large sink with mixer tap and matt white cabinets and drawers and is equipped with various built-in appliances from Gaggenau in particular, including 5 burner gas stove, extractor hood, Quooker, oven and dishwasher. From the kitchen access to a bedroom or office with closet with washing machine and dryer connections and a closet with the combi boiler.
The third floor is reached via the wide staircase. Landing, two spacious bedrooms at the front with also beautiful views over the canal. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and patio doors to a French balcony. Luxurious and stylishly finished bathroom with double sink with furniture, shower, bath and second toilet. The bathroom is finished with concrete cire.
- Living area 121 m2, volume 443 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1905;
- completely renovated including new foundation in 2003;
- ground lease: AB2016, the current period runs until 30 June 2027 and the ground lease is
currently € 133.24 per year and is indexed annually. Then clicked on favorable terms with an annual ground rent of € 2,682.78 (plus inflation from now on);
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Avanta 2010);
- electrical installation consisting of 8 groups with residual current circuit breakers;
- fully equipped with double glazing in wooden frames;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complex designation 8218, apartment index 2;
- final energy label D;
- delivery: in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Financially healthy Association of Homeowners ‘Da Costakade 128' in Amsterdam consisting of three Homes;
- established: 25 March 2003;
- 30/100th share in the community;
- the administration is carried out in-house,
- the monthly Association of Homeowners (VvE) contribution is € 127.50;
- home insurance taken out by the Association of Homeowners with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a great location in the very popular and cozy Da Costa neighborhood in Oud-West with beautiful views of the Da Costagracht. The Vondelpark, Leidseplein, the Overtoom, De Hallen and the Jordaan are a few minutes' walk away. There are several shops, cafés and restaurants within walking distance. At the same time, the apartment offers an oasis of peace in the lee of the city bustle. Good location in relation to roads and various public transport options.
- The building was renovated in 2003 for the division into apartment rights where the foundation has also been renewed;
- three bedrooms;
- sunken terrace on the sunny southwest;
- beautiful solid oak floor throughout the house;
- bright house;
- very common layout;
- high ceilings;
- beautiful view over the canal;
- radiators with conversion therefore neatly concealed;
- hydrophore for good water pressure (replaced in 2018);
- fantastic location: living in an oasis of peace in the middle of the city!;
- View the own home website of this property on dacostakade128-2.nl.
Read full description