At a beautiful location on IJburg, we offer for rent this furnished, unique and playfully arranged family house of approximately 135 m² with its own character and plenty of living- and playing space. The house has a ground floor with bedroom/study and kitchen, spacious living room on the first floor and three bedrooms. The beautiful private roof terrace of 44 m² has a beautiful view over water and offers privacy and always sun. Behind the house, in a closed court, is the parking spot which is optional to rent.
This bright and well-maintained house has a pleasant atmosphere. The house is distinguished, among other things, by the broad design of the house with large, high windows and the high level of finish. In addition, much attention has been paid to details and use of materials such as smooth plastered walls, high skirting boards and luxurious floor finishes (including solid oak and natural stone). This makes it a special residential object.
- Living area approximately 135 m2;
- three/four bedrooms;
- modern bathroom with sink, shower and second toilet;
- amazing roof terrace of approximately 44 m²;
- the house is rented furnished (including all necessary inventory);
- natural stone floor in the hall and kitchen on the ground floor, solid oak wooden floor on the first floor;
- private parking spot;
- available from September 1st, 2022;
- not available for students and sharers
- costs for the internetconnections are € 60,00 per month;
- rental price for the parking spot is € 75,00 per month;
- the mentioned rental price is excluding municipal heating, water and electricity.
Entrance, hallway with toilet, practical indoor storage, spacious bedroom/study room. Luxury kitchen with a beautiful L-shaped kitchen line in matt white and equipped with all comforts such as an induction stove, oven, combi oven, steam oven, quooker, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
Large, wide living room with a high ceiling of 3,20 meters. The space on the first floor is closed off from the bedroom by a beautiful wall with fitted wardrobes.
Landing, storage/laundry room, storage cupboard, luxury bathroom with walk-in shower, second toilet and sink. Good sized children's bedroom, master bedroom with access to patio and from there a staircase to the spacious private roof terrace of 44 m² with lots of privacy and beautiful views.
The house is located in the Daguerrestraat: a beautiful, wide street with spacious sidewalks and lots of greenery located on the Haveneiland West in IJburg. The island has several primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health- and childcare centers. The shopping center with its fresh shops, a large Albert Heijn, Hema, nice restaurants, trendy cafes and theater are within walking distance of the house. The Haveneiland borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to, among others, Muiden). The park even has its own beach- and a football and hockey club. You can play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Because of the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, IJburg has a maritime slant with the harbor and its water sports association as its focal point. IJburg is located directly near the A10 exit S114) as well as the recently opened Eastern Access to the A1 and A9. Tram line 26 (stop 200 meters from the house, just bring your bike) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in about fifteen minutes.
- Mansion located at a very central location;
- high ceiling on the first floor of 3,20 meters;
- a lot of daylight through large, high windows;
- kitchen is equipped with all conceivable built-in appliances;
- hall and kitchen made of natural stone, living room made of solid French oak;
- thanks to its favorable location, always sun on the roof terrace;
- a panoramic view from the roof terrace to Almere, IJmeer and Diemerpark;
- the patio and roof terrace have hardwood floors;
- underfloor heating in hall, kitchen and bathroom;
- a lot of storage space in the house;
- the car can be safely parked in the closed inner area.
Read full description