In the popular neighbourhood Bos en Lommer on the canal, near the Erasmus Park, we can offer this recently renovated and extended ground floor house with 2 bedrooms and a spacious garden located on the south. Outdoor living in Amsterdam and also living on the canal? Then this house is perfect for you!
This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? derijpgracht27-huis.nl
Private entrance to enclosed porch with wardrobe. Spacious living/dining room with double doors to the garden. The custom-made open kitchen with solid American walnut kitchen drawers and Belgian hard stone worktop is equipped with a Smeg stove with 6-burner gas hob, large oven and extractor hood. Sink with mixer tap and Quooker and dishwasher from Siemens. The spacious and beautifully landscaped garden of approximately 60 m2 is located on the south, has two terraces (one with a roof) and a pond.
At the front of the house is a spacious bright bedroom with large tilt and turn windows and a laundry room with central heating boiler. Smaller bedroom at the rear of the house which is separated from the living room by a robust sliding door. Beautiful bathroom finished with concrete ciré and equipped with walk-in shower, bath, washbasin with furniture and towel radiator. Separate toilet with fountain.
- Living area 71 m2, volume 258 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1933 and renovated 2017;
- leasehold: AB 2000, the current period runs until March 31, 2058 and the ground rent is currently € 520,-- per year and is indexed annually. For the switch to perpetual leasehold, the optants have opted for the regretful optants arrangement;
- fully equipped with double glazing in wooden frames;
- beautiful wooden floor throughout the house;
- modern electrical installation consisting of 5 groups with earth leakage circuit breakers;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas compact HRE, 2022) with underfloor heating in the extension of the house;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Sloten (N.H.), section C, complex designation 11673-A, apartment index 1;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Very active Association of Homeowners “De Rijpgracht 27” in Amsterdam consisting of 4 homes;
- established: September 14, 2010;
- 2/9th share in the community;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 60,--;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in Bos en Lommer with a variety of shops for daily and non-daily shopping around the corner. The nearby Westerpark and Erasmuspark offer opportunities for relaxation and culture. The apartment is very easily accessible by public transport and by car (exit of the A-10 nearby). You can reach the Jordaan and the heart of Amsterdam in a few minutes by bike.
- South-facing garden with two terraces and pond;
- attractive wooden floor throughout the house;
- brand new central heating system from 2022;
- located on the water. Own sloop (3 years old) can possibly be taken over;
- underfloor heating in the extension of the house;
- view the own website of this house derijpgracht27-huis.nl.
Read full description
Transfer of ownership
By mutual agreement
Type of house/apartment
Type of construction
Year of construction
On a quiet road, By a waterway, In a residential neighbourhood