Unique opportunity! Have you always wanted to live with the conveniences of a relatively new building in the middle of Amsterdam?! This bright apartment has the "best of both worlds": Quiet living on the canal, but all amenities within reach!
We offer this 2-room apartment in a beautiful location with an unobstructed view over the canal, around the corner from the Westerpark. The house is practically laid out and has direct access to the roof terrace and an external storage room in the basement.
The area has everything you could wish for: Westerpark around the corner, the Jordaan, Haarlemmerplein and Oud-West with all cozy restaurants and bars within walking distance.
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? dewittenkade28-a.nl
Common entrance with mailboxes and doorbells.
Entrance to hall with wardrobe and toilet with fountain. At the front is the living room with a beautiful view over the canal and its houseboats. This is the real Amsterdam feeling. The kitchen is located at the rear, which is equipped with a sink with mixer tap, 4-burner electric hob, space for a refrigerator and boiler/storage cupboard with washing machine connection.
The spacious bedroom is also located at the rear and gives access to the bathroom which is equipped with a shower and sink. The communal roof terrace is accessible from the bedroom and is only used by the homes on the ground floor.
In the basement there is also an external storage room (4 m2).
- Living area 56 m2, content 171 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1985;
- long lease: AB2016, the ground lease has been bought off until February 15, 2036. Switch to perpetual ground lease has already been effected;
- equipped with double glazing in partly wooden and partly plastic frames (with the exception of a skylight in the bedroom);
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Intergas HR++, 2017);
- electrical installation consisting of 4 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker and a stove group;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Y, complex designation 4429, apartment indices 6 (home) and 51 (storage room);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active Association of Homeowners ''Dewittenkade 14-35'' in Amsterdam;
- established: November 10, 2006;
- 65/4,387th (home) and 5/4,387th (storage) share in association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Pro VvE Beheer;
- the monthly contribution is € 85;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the Staatsliedenbuurt, a short distance from the popular Westerpark. The neighborhood has a very practical location in relation to the Jordaan, Haarlemmerplein and Amsterdam Oud-West. Moreover, there are plenty of trendy restaurants and bars nearby, such as Braai, Café Nassau, Bar Rooster and Checkpoint Charlie. In the immediate vicinity of the house you will also find the well-known cinema 'The Movies', various galleries, clubs and sports facilities. Musical and other cultural events/festivals are often organized in the Westerpark, with the Westergasfabriek as the beating heart. The location is very favorable near roads (ring A10) and the house is also easily accessible by public transport. The Central Station can also be reached in about 5 minutes by bike.
- Well laid out 2-room apartment;
- located in a beautiful location;
- nice view over the canal;
- communal roof terrace;
- relatively new construction with the delights of the city!;
- view the own website of this apartment on dewittenkade28-a.nl
Read full description