In a popular and quiet part of Amsterdam-West, with an unobstructed view over the canal at the front, we can offer a quiet and practical 2-room apartment of 59m2 completely renovated in 2016 with balcony, communal roof terrace and storage room.
Common entrance with mailboxes and doorbells.
Entrance house, hall with access to all rooms. At the front spacious living room with lots of light and an unobstructed view over the canal. Open kitchen with various built-in appliances, including: large stainless steel sink with mixer tap, 5-burner gas stove with oven (Smeg), extractor hood, dishwasher, mixer tap and refrigerator. The kitchen also features a handy bar for a drink or to work on. From the kitchen there is access to the balcony (Southeast). At the rear of the house is the bedroom, from here access to the communal terrace (Northwest). Bathroom with walk-in shower, sink with drawers and toilet. The apartment has a laundry room, which can also be used as storage space. An external storage room is located in the basement (5m2).
- Living area 59m2, volume 185m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1985;
- long lease: AB2000, current period runs until February 15, 2036, the canon has been bought up to and including with the end of the period (apartment and storage room). Application for a switch to perpetual leasehold on favorable terms has been applied for;
- equipped with double glazing in wooden frames;
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Intergas, 2020);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Y, complex designation 4429, apartment index
8 (apartment) and 43 (storage room);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy 'association of owners de Wittenkade 14-35' in Amsterdam;
- incorporation: November 10, 2006;
- 69/4.387th (apartment) and 7/4.387th (storage room) share in community;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Pro VvE Beheer;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 89.75;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the Staatsliedenbuurt, a short distance from the popular Westerpark. The neighborhood has a very practical location in relation to the Jordaan, Haarlemmerplein and Amsterdam Oud-West. Moreover, there are plenty of trendy restaurants and bars nearby, such as Braai, Café Nassau, Bar Rooster and Checkpoint Charlie. In the immediate vicinity of the house you will also find the well-known cinema 'the Movies', various galleries, clubs and sports facilities. Musical and other cultural events/festivals are often organized in the Westerpark, with the Westergasfabriek as the beating heart. The location is very convenient; near roads (ring A10); public transport (bus and tram) is well organized. The Central Station can also be reached in about 5 minutes by bike. A parking permit can be obtained through the municipality and through the VvE it is possible to take out a subscription for an underground parking garage at a 20-meter walk.
Read full description