Unique opportunity! Have you always wanted to live with the conveniences of a relatively new building but in the middle of Amsterdam?! This apartment has the "best of both worlds": Quiet living on the canal, but all amenities nearby!
At a beautiful location with an unobstructed view over the canal, around the corner from the Westerpark, we offer this 2-room apartment renovated in 2016. The apartment is practically laid out and has a balcony at the front side (view of the canal), direct access to the roof terrace and an external storage room in the basement. The leasehold has been prepaid for until February 15th, 2036 and the switch to perpetual leasehold has been applied for under favorable conditions!
The area has everything you could wish for: the Westerpark around the corner and the Jordaan, the Haarlemmerplein and the Oud-West area with all cozy restaurants and bars within walking distance. There is a parking garage approximately 20 meters from the apartment with the option of taking out a subscription via the VvE.
Common entrance with mailboxes and doorbells.
Entrance of the apartment to hallway from where access to all rooms. At the front side is the spacious living room with large windows, making it very light and with a beautiful view over the canal and its houseboats. This is the real Amsterdam feeling. From the living room access to the open kitchen with white drawers and cupboards and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: large stainless steel sink with mixer tap, 5-burner gas stove with oven (Smeg), extractor hood, dishwasher and refrigerator. The kitchen has a handy bar for a drink or to work on. From here also a beautiful view over the canal. The kitchen provides access to the balcony at the front facing Southeast with excellent space for a higher seat so that you can enjoy the canal view.
The well-sized bedroom is located at the rear and has a fixed (walk-in) closet. From the bedroom access to the roof terrace which is located on the Northwest where it is wonderful to stay. The modern bathroom is located in the middle of the apartment and is tiled to the ceiling and equipped with a walk-in shower, washbasin with furniture, toilet and towel radiator.
From the hallway access to a storage room with washing machine and dryer connections. In the basement there is also an external storage room (5 m2).
- Living area 59 m2, volume 185 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1985;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease has been prepaid for until the end of the current period being February 15th, 2036. Application for a switch to perpetual leasehold has been applied for under favorable conditions;
- equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas, 2020);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Y, complex designation 4429, apartment indices 8 (apartment) and 43 (storage room);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners ''De Wittenkade 14-35'' in Amsterdam;
- established: November 10th, 2006;
- 69/4,387th (apartment) and 7/4.387th (storage room) share in community;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Pro VvE Beheer;
- the monthly contribution is € 89.75;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient cover.
The apartment is located in the Staatsliedenbuurt, a short distance from the popular Westerpark. The neighborhood has a very practical location in relation to the Jordaan, Haarlemmerplein and Amsterdam Oud-West. Moreover, there are plenty of trendy restaurants and bars nearby, such as Braai, Café Nassau, Bar Rooster and Checkpoint Charlie. In the immediate vicinity of the apartment you will also find the well-known cinema 'The Movies', various galleries, clubs and sports facilities. Musical and other cultural events/festivals are often organized in the Westerpark, with the Westergasfabriek as the beating heart. The location is very favorable near roads (ring A10) and the apartment is also easily accessible by public transport. The Central Station can also be reached in about 5 minutes by bike. A parking permit can be obtained through the municipality and through the VvE it is possible to take out a subscription for an underground parking garage at a 20-meter walk.
- Well laid out 2-room apartment;
- located at a beautiful location;
- nice view over the canal;
- balcony and communal roof terrace;
- no renovation needed;
- relatively new construction with the delights of the city!
Read full description