Modern house (approx. 60 m2) built in 2006 with its own garden / parking space located on the popular Steigereiland Zuid. The property consists of two floors of approximately 30m2 each. No neighbors above but a flat roof. Similar properties in the immediate vicinity have realized an extra floor with roof terrace. That might also be an option with this property. A permit is required for this. The house is not part of a VVE and therefore you have no fixed service costs. You have full control over the management of this property. The lease has been bought off until 2055. At the end of the street there is a bicycle shed which is closed and only accessible to residents.
Garden with space for a car, entrance, corridor, meter cupboard, toilet with fountain, large storage room, spacious and bright bedroom followed by the bathroom. This is equipped with a sink, shower, towel radiator and the washer / dryer connection.
Very bright living room with laminate flooring and open kitchen which is equipped with various conveniences, including: stainless steel sink, hob, extractor hood, combi oven / microwave, fridge.
With the proviso that a permit is issued by the municipality, construction on the roof is possible. Extra living space can be created here in combination with a roof terrace.
- Living area 59m2, volume 213m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2006;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is paid for until the end of the current
lease period being January 15th, 2055;
- heating through district heating, hot water through central facility;
- fully insulated, including double glazed windows;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 1221, sized 66 centiare;
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
The property is located on a popular part of 'Steigereiland-Zuid' in IJburg. The island has a primary school (adjacent to the end of the street), health center, childcare centers and cafe/restaurant Vrijburcht around the corner. The IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO) is close by as well as the shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops and restaurants, Blijburg and the harbour. In addition, the Diemerpark (with small beach) is within walking distance. Due to the spacious layout of the island (mainly low-rise buildings) it is also a pleasant environment for children to be allowed to live. Tram 26 takes you to Central Station within fifteen minutes and by bike you can be in bustling Amsterdam East in 15 minutes. The A10 (S114) ring as well as the recently opened Eastern Access to the A1 and A9 are within reach.
- Attractive starter home;
- area approximately 60 m2;
- spacious garden - own parking space;
- centrally situated;
- leasehold bought off to 2055;
- delivery in consultation.
Read full description