Located in a broad street with exclusively luxurious, detached houses, at the quiet rear of Steigereiland Zuid:
Detached, modern villa of 151 m2 with the possibility to build with a permit. The house has a sunny and spacious garden on the west, several private parking spaces, four bedrooms and a luxurious kitchen. The plot is 273 m2 (approximately 27,30m x 10m).
On the other side is the green dike. This is located right on the wide waters of the enchanting Zeeburger Bay. Here you can swim in the summer and ice skate in the harsh winters.
Ground floor (with a cast floor with underfloor heating):
The driveway at the side of the house has two or three parking spaces.
Entrance, hallway with wardrobe and modern toilet. Garden-oriented living room with large sliding doors to the deep garden with terrace and back entrance, located on the northwest. Because the south side is free, the sun is here from 2 o'clock until well into the evening. The rear again borders the gardens of the large villas in the rear street, which gives a wonderful, spacious feeling.
The kitchen with large cooking island is located at the front. It is finished in handleless white with a granite counter top, induction hob, grill plate, extractor hood, full length refrigerator with 0 degrees part, freezer, combi oven, steam oven, coffee machine (all Siemens), stainless steel sink and plenty of cupboard space. There is also a large storage room for provisions and a door to the outside on the side of the house.
Landing, modern bathroom with daylight, concrete floor and wall finish, bath, walk-in shower with rain shower, recessed lighting, washbasin and second toilet. The master bedroom at the front has a walk-in closet. On the side is a bedroom and a storage room for the washing machine and dryer. At the rear there are two good children's bedrooms.
Small superstructure is already present. Here there is access to the roof terrace. It is possible to build up here, subject to an environmental permit. Roughly speaking, one speaks about 1/3 of the gross roof area, which may be expanded. Many have already preceded this island.
- Living area 151 m2, volume 576 m3, 184 m2 gross floor area (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- two or three easily accessible parking spaces on site;
- built in 2010;
- roof renewed in 2021;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, current period runs until April 30th, 2057 and the ground rent is currently €4,549.09 per year and is indexed annually;
- the switch to perpetual leasehold is by sellers under favorable conditions requested and can be taken over by the buyer;
- underfloor heating and hot water through district heating;
- completely isolated;
- house with mechanical ventilation;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 2509, sized 2 are 73 centiare;
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
Steigereiland has a very varied street scene with a lot of creativity! This is partly due to the variety in the welfare-free buildings. Detached houses, semi-detached houses, 2-, 3- and 4-storey houses, houses on the water, spacious gardens, inner streets; everything can be found here. In the neighborhood and therefore within walking distance you will find a tram stop, primary school, many playgrounds, a music school, sailing school, local shop, various nurseries, a restaurant and a theater. Furthermore, one of the largest city parks in Amsterdam can be reached within walking distance; the Diemerpark, where a football and hockey club also have their fields. Less than 5 minutes by bike from Steigereiland, this park has a beautiful small beach where you can enjoy swimming and sunbathing in the summer. The city center is easily accessible by bicycle via the new bicycle bridge over the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal. This island is the closest to the city of the IJburg islands. With tram 26 -tram stop within walking distance you can reach Central Station within fifteen minutes and the ring A10 is very easily accessible.
Also a five minute bike ride away is the large shopping center with all kinds of shops, specialty shops, restaurants and the Saturday market. For a somewhat larger beach with all facilities, you cycle a little further to the east. There you will find the beach with various catering establishments, a surf school and ample parking. Then there is also the harbor with its cozy terraces and romantic appearance.
- Nice, detached family house located on a quiet part of the island;
- skating or swimming from the dike on the other side of the street;
- luxury kitchen with all conceivable built-in appliances;
- four bedrooms;
- possibility to realize a roof extension to increase the living space (environmental permit required!);
- the house is fully plastered;
- request to switch to perpetual ground lease has been submitted in good time;
- many playgrounds in the vicinity
- come see there experience!
In short, a beautiful house that must be seen! Make a no-obligation viewing appointment and be surprised.
Read full description