On private land (no leasehold), located on a super location near the Weesperzijde strip, in a street with only renovated, classic buildings, we offer this very bright and excellently maintained three-room apartment of 112 m2. Very centrally located around the corner from the Amstel at the height of the Ysbreeker, a five-minute walk from the Pijp and the Center and with quick access to the Ring A-10.
The house is located on the third and fourth floor, in a characteristic 19th century building. The facade was completely renovated in 2014, whereby the windows (double glass), the sills and the lifting beam were replaced, the stained-glass windows were cleaned and fitted with secondary glass and the historic shop front of the former bakery on the ground floor has been renovated. In 2019, it was the turn of the rear, where, among other things, double glass was placed and the window sills were replaced (total expenditure 2 x approximately € 100.000,--).
The large windows at the front and rear provide plenty of light and sunlight. The unique width of the building provides extra space and light. The stained-glass windows, the beautiful classic chimney with gas fireplace, the authentic staircase, the wooden truss and the original wide plank floor create an attractive appearance. The top floor was completely redesigned in 2019 under architecture whereby two bedrooms were made, a lot of closet space was created and a modern bathroom with luxurious built-in taps and heated concrete ciré floor was installed. A nice detail is that the new floor on this floor is made of beams from a Belgian church.
Communal entrance to the staircase.
Private entrance, spacious hallway with halophone, toilet with washbasin, large and bright living room with classic fireplace with gas fireplace. Due to the width of the room, it has three double stained glass windows. Following the dining room with modern open kitchen at the rear with Boretti M-system gas stove, stainless steel worktop, dishwasher (Boretti) and American fridge, all finished with beautiful solid wooden planks.
Fourth floor (with a nice height):
This floor features a visible wooden roof truss, custom built-in wardrobes, a dormer window on the side and Velux skylights. In 2019, this space was then rearranged and floored.
Landing, master bedroom on the right side with plenty of cupboard space, the bathroom is located in the middle with daylight, underfloor heating, concrete ciré floor, built-in bathtub with built-in, stylish B DUTCH taps, toilet, Corian washbasin also with built-in taps, walk-in shower with rain shower (also here the taps are built in). Here is also the space for the washing machine and dryer. The second bedroom is on the left side with here also a lot of built-in cupboard space.
- Living area 112 m2, volume 376 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1880;
- municipal monument;
- located on private land!;
- almost fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas, 2019);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section S, complex designation 8276, apartment index 10;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners "Eerste Boerhaavestraat 5, 5A and 7" in Amsterdam, consisting of 7 apartment rights;
- established: October 14th, 1974, amended August 21st, 1998 and December 13th, 2019;
- 187/1.000th share in association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 120,83;
- the windows and sills at the front side have been replaced, and the lifting beam on the fourth floor has been replaced. The rear facade has also been recently renovated;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is located in the popular Weesperzijdebuurt, in the East district, near the Amstel. This central location is characterized by its convenient location in relation to the center (5 minutes walking distance from cozy Utrechtsedwarsstraat and Carré) and the Pijp. The Plantagebuurt (Artis zoo) and the university are also around the corner. The apartment is easily accessible by both public transport and car. Around the corner you will find the popular café/restaurant the Ysbreeker, bakery Hartog, Loetje and new spots on the rapidly emerging Wibautstraat. The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (S-100 and S-112). Tram lines 3, 7 and 10 and metro lines 51, 53 and 54 (stop Weesperplein) are within walking distance. Parking through a permit system (short waiting time permit).
- Very bright and spacious apartment in a popular location;
- recently renovated;
- plastered walls and ceilings;
- built-in wardrobes and radiator covers;
- the whole house has original wooden floors with wide floorboards;
- wooden window frames;
- possibility of installing a balcony, as has been done at various buildings in the area (this has recently been discussed in the association of home owners (note, a permit is requirement));
- wooden truss;
- municipal monument;
- recessed spotlights;
- gas pipes in the building renewed in 2019.
Read full description