Bright and characteristic two bedroom ground floor apartment (private land) with sunny garden facing Northwest and private storage room on the fourth floor. This former milk store is located in a quiet street in the heart of De Pijp. Upon entering, the spatial effect immediately catches the eye and you feel the authentic atmosphere.
This property is located within walking distance of The Sarphatipark, the cozy Albert Cuyp Market and the many restaurants, shops and cafes in the bustling Pijp as well as stop 'De Pijp' of the North/South line.
Entrance, spacious living room with wooden floor and high ceilings. Open kitchen with several appliances including a dishwasher and a gas stove with oven. Hallway to the rear with fixed cupboards with plenty of storage space. Separate toiletroom with toilet. Bathroom with washbasin and sunken bathtub with built-in shower. First bedroom and a second bedroom on the quiet rear with roof light and doors to the cozy garden located on the Northwest with a wooden outside floor and spacious garden house.
Large storage room on the fourth and top floor with electricity.
- Surface area 69m2, volume 280m3 (in accordance with NEN2580);
- built around 1884;
- located on private land;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (2011);
- floor insulation and double glazed windows;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section R, complex designation 5834, apartment index 5;
- delivery in consultation.
- Association of Owners Eerste Jan Steenstraat 133 in Amsterdam consisting of four apartments;
- establishment: October 8th, 1969;
- 1/4th share in the association;
- administration is carried out in-house;
- the service costs are € 100,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan is present;
- the rear of the building has been sand blasted in 2015;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The house is located in the cozy De Pijp district between the Ceintuurbaan and the Albert Cuypstraat with the famous Albert Cuyp market, The Sarphatipark and the many popular catering venues within walking distance. All facilities such as shops, schools and public transport (within walking distance of stop 'De Pijp' of the North/South line, Schiphol can be reached in 25 minutes) are within walking distance of the house.
- Living in an old milk shop;
- the possibility exists to make a basement room;
- garden located on the Northwest, sunny hours high summer: early in the morning and from 12.30 pm until well into the evening. In the spring: in the morning and from 3 pm to 7 pm;
- good location!
Read full description