House with three bedrooms and a lovely garden, located on private land in the popular Weesperzijde neighborhood!
Light, modern and renovated lower house of 139 m2 gross living space (over 104 m2 GBO and a basement of almost 22 m2. Because this is just under 2 meters high (1.98), this is not included in the use area).
The spectacular ceiling height of 3.65 meters in the living room makes the house very light. The property was built in 1910 and is located on its own land and is part of the project renovated in 2009 at Eerste Oosterparkstraat 9 and 11 Amsterdam. During the renovation, the houses were equipped with a new kitchen, the walls and ceilings were plastered and a new wooden floor was installed. The electrical and central heating systems were also renewed at the time. The facade was then cleaned and re-joined. The bathroom was built in 2014 and the basement was made in 2018 as it is now.
Private entrance, hall, closet and stairs to the basement. Patio doors to the bright and high living room with open kitchen with all amenities. Partly because of the large facade at the front, the light is beautiful. Through a double door there is access to the first bedroom with French doors to the spacious garden. From the hall, there is access to the second bedroom, again with access to the garden. The north-facing garden is fully paved and has sun (7.5 m) at the end of the afternoon. The luxury bathroom is also accessible from the hall. This is equipped with a bath, separate shower, two sinks and a towel radiator. Next to the toilet, a storage cupboard, a cupboard for the preparation of the washing machine and dryer and also a cupboard with the central heating system. The entire house has a wooden floor, recessed lighting and insulating glazing.
Basement (22 m2, headroom 1.98 m)
Third bedroom or free space. The large cuckoo provides enough light and the space is well ventilated.
- Living area 104m2, volume 554m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built 1910 and renovated in 2009/2015;
- located on private land!;
- full double glazing;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Bosch, 2012);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section S, complex designation
9659, apartment index 1;
- transfer of ownership in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners ‘Eerste Oosterparkstraat 11’ in Amsterdam;
- established: February 6th, 2008;
- 1/5th share in the association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the contribution is € 85,-- per month;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage;
This is truly an absolute A-location in East; situated on the cozy Eerste Oosterparkstraat, around the corner from the Weesperzijde and the Amstel. The Stopera, the beautiful Theater Carré, the beautiful Amstelhotel and the Rembrandtplein with a variety of entertainment options are only a few minutes’ walk away. When you cross the Nieuwe Amstelbrug you are immediately in the bustling and hip Pijp. The house is also located between the two best markets in Amsterdam; the Albert Cuypmarkt and the Dappermarkt. The popular Oosterpark or the Sarphatipark are ideal for relaxation. The renowned restaurant “Loetje” is located on the corner of Swammerdamstraat and Ruyschstraat, a concept for every Amsterdam resident. Café restaurant “De Ysbreeker” is also within easy reach, as well as public transport (tram 3 and the metro on Wibautstraat). There are several roads nearby. Eerste Oosterparkstraat: The Eerste Oosterparkstraat is being re-profiled to include a 30 km zone, where wide curbs have been chosen for the shopping public and residents, with more attention for the shopping public and residents. More information can be found at "design public space Eerste Oosterparkstraat 2018".
- Own ground;
- Gross floor area 139 m2!;
- 104 m2 according to NEN 2580 on one floor;
- basement of 22 m2 with headroom of 1.98 m;
- fantastic location around the corner from Weesperzijde and Amstel;
- garden of 46 m2 with afternoon sun;
- ceiling height 3.65 meters (!);
- luxurious bathroom with bath and separate shower, solid marble details in kitchen and bathroom;
- open kitchen with built-in appliances;
- attractive wooden floor throughout the house;
- hot water and heating by means of a central heating boiler.
Read full description