Located at a fantastic location in the middle of the bustling De Pijp, we offer this fully furnished and practically arranged residential studio of approximately 35 m2 located on the third floor.
- living area approximately 35 m2;
- the apartment will be rented furnished;
- bathroom with shower and toilet;
- laminate floorings throughout the apartment;
- available per December 1st, 2020 for the maximum rental period of two years;
- the mentioned rental price is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet- and television connection.
Communal entrance to the staircase.
Everything in one place: Eat, work, relax and sleep. That is the advantage of this cleverly classified apartment. Entrance to bright living-/dining room at the front side with three large turn-/tilt windows. The open kitchen has high-gloss white drawers and cupboards and is equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, combination oven/microwave and fridge with freezer. By means of a large closet wall there is a separation between the living room and the bedroom. Bathroom with washbasin, walk-in shower, towel radiator and toilet. Meter cupboard with washing machine.
The apartment is located in the cozy De Pijp between the famous Albert Cuypstraat and the Sarphatipark, with the Museumplein and many popular restaurants within walking distance. All amenities such as shops, schools and public transport are within walking distance of the house. Excellent connections to arterial roads.
Read full description