You don't have to leave the city with this lovely family house!
At a great location right in the heart of the bustling Jordaan, we offer this wonderful entire Amsterdam building, which was completely renovated in 2015 (including new foundation). With 168 m2 of living space spread over four floors, this makes it a unique object.
The house has four/five bedrooms and a spacious roof terrace from which a great view over the Jordaan and the Westertoren, which protrudes above the buildings.
You enter the house through your own entrance. Entrance into hallway with illuminated staircase leading to the three upper floors, cloakroom and a glass steel door leading to the living kitchen. Once the steel door has been passed through, the skylights and front windows that allow in natural light immediately catch the eye. The white kitchen with mobile kitchen island provides a spacious feeling and exudes a lot of tranquility. The open kitchen is equipped with a SMEG stove with 6-burner gas hob, a large and a small oven and one and a half sinks with mixer tap, Quooker, extractor hood, dishwasher from Siemens and a wine climate cabinet. Both the kitchen island and the built-in cupboards opposite the kitchen create a lot of storage space. Adjacent to the kitchen is the living room with gas fireplace and connection for TV and internet. From the living room there is a passage to the second cloakroom, separate toilet room with toilet and fountain.
Landing which provides access through sliding door to spacious bedroom located at the rear with en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating, double sink with furniture, free-standing bathtub, walk-in shower with hand- and rain shower, toilet and towel radiator. Second bedroom located at the front where the large turn/tilt windows allow a lot of light. In the center of this floor is a large open walk-in closet with 12 doors and automatic lighting as soon as you walk in.
Spacious landing with connections for washing machine and dryer. Connections are also available here for the possible realization of a second bathroom. Also on the landing is a fixed cupboard with the combi boiler as well as a separate toilet room with toilet and fountain. The landing gives access to two spacious bedrooms. One bedroom is located at the back of the house and the other at the front, which has beautiful, authentic stained glass upper windows.
The stairway, which is illuminated by both stair lighting and a window, gives access to a large space which can be used as a fifth bedroom or as a work/hobby room. The space has a kitchenette with sink, a charming dormer window and large patio doors that give you access to the terrace (11 m2). The terrace faces southwest, so you can enjoy the sun in the afternoon and evening.
- Living area 168 m2, volume 624 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1900 and completely renovated in 2015, including new foundation;
- protected townscape;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas HRE, 2015);
- underfloor heating on the entire ground floor and in the bathroom;
- fully insulated and equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames (with the exception of one window in the stairwell);
- Gira intercom- and door opener system on all floors;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section L, complex designation 2633, sized 60 centiare;
- energy label D;
- transfer by July 2022.
The charming property is located on Eerste Tuindwarsstraat in the middle of the Jordaan between the cozy Westerstraat and the picturesque Egelantiersgracht. This popular neighborhood is characterized by atmospheric streets and old, characteristic houses with charming facades. The Jordaan has traditionally been a typical working-class neighbourhood, where many small artisanal businesses are still located. The neighborhood has many shopping streets, including the popular Haarlemmerstraat. The afternoons and evenings are also well represented with various dining, drinking and entertainment options. Honest and old-fashioned conviviality from early in the morning until late at night. The neighborhood also offers a lot of culture and recreation. The Westerpark, for example, is a place where you can go for an open-air concert, play sports and go for a nice walk. Thanks to the good connection of public transport, you can easily reach all parts of the city. Several tram and bus lines stop around the corner of the street. You can reach the central station in just 10 minutes. You can quickly reach the Ring A10 by car, with connections to the A2, A4, A5 and A9.
- Entire building consisting of four floors;
- situated in a great location in the Jordaan;
- access to the inner garden for residents of the neighbourhood;
- completely renovated in 2015;
- large windows providing nice light;
- four/five bedrooms;
- possibility to realize a second bathroom;
- terrace located on the southwest;
- level floor with underfloor heating on the ground floor, parquet flooring on the first floor and neat laminate flooring on the second and third floors;
- smart lighting plan.
Lovely family house which can be moved into immediately without renovating. Make an appointment quickly and be surprised!
Read full description