Located at a fantastic location on the bustling Elandsgracht, in the middle of the Jordaan and on private land, we offer this beautiful upper house with various authentic details and consisting of four floors. The upper house currently consists of two residential units, being the apartment on the first floor with a spacious roof terrace and balcony and the triple upper house with four balconies.
The house can be used for various purposes, including: full personal use, rental of the first floor, occupancy of a child or au pair on the first floor and personal use upstairs, etc.
Own front door to stairwell.
Meter cupboard in staircase, landing with access to the first floor and staircase to the second floor. Entrance first floor, toilet room with toilet. Living room located at the front with patio doors to balcony and beautiful view over the Elandsgracht. Open kitchen at the rear with black cabinets and wooden counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven and fridge with freezer. Fixed cupboard wall with built-in folding bed, storage space and the combi boiler. Walk through to bathroom with sink, shower and closet with washer- and dryer connections. From the bathroom access to the lovely roof terrace with wooden decks located on the Northwest with the afternoon sun.
This floor can be rented out as a separate home or used by children or an au pair.
Entrance, closet with meters, living-/dining room with beautiful fireplace and patio doors to balcony at the front. Kitchen at the rear with gray cabinets and drawers and wooden counter top and equipped with a 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge and dishwasher, with a second kitchen area with double sink at the rear. Patio doors to balcony at the rear located on the Northwest.
Front room, currently used as a bedroom but can also serve as a second sitting room, with balcony. Toilet room with toilet. Bedroom at the rear with en-suite bathroom with sink and shower, and access to the balcony at the rear facing Northwest.
Bedroom at the front with fixed closet. En-suite bathroom with washbasin and shower. Walk trough with washer- and dryer connections and mechanical ventilation box. Bedroom at the rear with sink.
- Living area 152 m2, volume 502 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built around 1898;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through two combination boilers (one for the first floor and one for the top part);
- two meter cupboards (one for the first floor and one for the top part);
- mechanical ventilation present;
- protected townscape;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section E, complex designation 9919, apartment index 2;
- energylabel E;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located in the middle of the Jordaan on the charming Elandsgracht. This neighborhood is known for its hip shops, beautiful design boutiques, authentic cafes, restaurants and cozy terraces. There are various facilities in the immediate vicinity for both daily and non-daily shopping. Dam Square, Rokin and Leidseplein are all within walking distance. For relaxation, the Vondelpark is only a 5-minute bike ride away. Several tram connections have their stops nearby and the Central Station is approximately 10 minutes by bike. In short, rightfully one of the most popular locations to live!
- Upper house consisting of four floors, being 2 houses;
- beautiful unobstructed view over the Elandsgracht;
- one apartment right;
- balcony and roof terrace on the first floor;
- four balconies on the second and third floors;
- many beautiful authentic details present;
- can be used for various purposes.
Read full description