Located on the sixth floor with a beautiful unobstructed view of the water, we offer this bright 3-room apartment with a balcony on the Northwest in a well-kept apartment complex with its own storage room and parking space in the basement. The house is located in a quiet courtyard with all conceivable amenities in the vicinity.
Communal entrance with bells and letterboxes and access to the elevator and the stairwell. Access to the private storage room and parking is to the left of the lift.
Entrance to hall which gives access to all rooms. Cupboard with space for central heating boiler, separate toilet with washbasin. Very bright living / dining room with access to the balcony on the northwest. Luxurious open kitchen (Siematic) with stainless steel worktop. The modern kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, including: dishwasher (Siemens), fridge / freezer, extractor hood, 6-burner gas stove with oven (Boretti), microwave, mixer tap with sink and plenty of cupboard space. On the east side of the apartment there are two good sized bedrooms. The bathroom has a bath with shower, sink and a washer / dryer connection. In the common room next to the entrance door of the house is the meter cupboard and in the basement there is a separate storage room (4m2) and a private parking space.
- Living area 84m², content 265m³ (in accordance with NEN-2580);
- built around 1991;
- leasehold: AB1966, the ground rent has been bought up to and including the end of the period being June 30, 2039. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas combi compact, 2004);
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- pine wooden floor throughout the house;
- registered in the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section A, complex designation 7352, apartment index 18 (house and storage) and 71 (parking space);
- final energy label C;
- Delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Owners Association "VvE de Haven-Tweeling" in Amsterdam;
- foundation: December 18th, 1989;
- 23 / 1,397th (home and storage) and 3 / 1,397th (parking space) share in the community;
- the administration is professionally conducted by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- the VvE contribution is € 165.77 per month;
- house rules present;
- home insurance taken out through the VvE with sufficient coverage.
Located on the edge of the Eastern Docklands near the KNSM and Java island. But also next to the popular Indische Buurt and within 5 minutes cycling from, for example, the Javastraat, the Dappermarkt, the Czaar Peterstraat and the shopping area 'Brazil'. In the summer you can swim at various places in the IJ or the harbor. There are also parks (Oosterpark, Flevopark), crèches, schools, a swimming pool and sports facilities in the area.
A lot of great catering establishments such as Brouwerij 't IJ, Lloyd Hotel, The Harbor Club, Panama and Strand Roest are nearby. Muiderpoort station is 5 minutes away. Within 10 minutes cycling you are at the Central Station and with 15 minutes already at the Waterlooplein. In addition, there are good connections by public transport (near various trams and buses) as well as by car (within 5 minutes via the Piet Hein tunnel on the Ring A10).
- modern kitchen with various built-in appliances;
- two spacious bedrooms;
- house located in a quiet courtyard;
- active Owners Association;
- unobstructed view from the apartment over the water;
- private parking space.
Read full description