Spacious, well laid-out and neatly finished 4-room ground floor apartment, located on a corner along the canal. At the rear there is, like a hidden oasis, a well-maintained courtyard which is an extension of the house and the deep balcony on the sunny Southwest. Living in this place is and feels very free and very private. The corner location in combination with the large windows makes it a lovely light house.
The asking price includes the parking space in the underground parking garage and the leasehold has been prepaid until 2054. The advantageous application for perpetual leasehold was made in 2019 and can be taken over.
The apartment is part of a small-scale building with a total of 22 luxurious owner-occupied apartments (three per floor) with a high-quality finish and a well-kept entrance with elevator.
In short, a good house at a beautiful location. Make a viewing appointment without obligation and let yourself be surprised!
- Located at a popular and child-friendly location;
- spacious and well laid out 4-room apartment on the ground floor with luxurious finishes;
- garden-oriented living room with modern open kitchen;
- deep balcony located on the Southwest, adjacent to the courtyard;
- three spacious bedrooms;
- beautiful bathroom with luxurious details;
- switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested under favorable conditions;
- energylabel A;
- private parking space;
- joint bicycle shed.
Central entrance with letterboxes and doorbells.
Private entrance, hallway with access to all rooms. Spacious storage room with connection for the washing machine and dryer and plenty of storage space. Three good and bright bedrooms located on the canal side. The attractive bathroom has a spacious (2-seater)bathtub, walk-in shower, wide sink and towel radiator. Separate toilet room with floating toilet and corner fountain. Spacious, garden-oriented living room which is very light due to the corner location and large windows. Through a large sliding door there is access to the deep terrace, located on the sunny Southwest (afternoon and evening sun) with the large landscaped garden as an extension.
The luxurious open kitchen is fully equipped: new fridge/freezer with three drawers (Zanussi), 4-burner induction stove (Miele), combination oven/microwave and dishwasher (Siemens). The apartment has a luxurious finish with maintenance-free, aluminum window frames, design radiators and natural stone window sills. The house has a light-colored cast floor for the most part.
In the basement of the building you have access to a shared bicycle shed and the associated parking space. The parking space is included in the asking price.
- Living area 100 m2, volume 318 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built in 2006;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground rent has been prepaid untill end of the current period being September 15th 2054. Switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- completely isolated;
- heating and hot water through municipal heating;
- modern electrical installation with sufficient groups and earth leakage switches;
- registered in the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 443, apartment index 4 (house with parking);
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners ''IJburg blok 24-1 en 24-6'' in Amsterdam;
- established: October 21st, 2004;
- 106/5.546th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Munnik VvE Beheer, 023-5631403;
- the contribution is € 156.53 per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan (in draft) and internal regulations available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is located in the Erich Salomonstraat: a beautiful, wide street with spacious sidewalks and lots of greenery located on haveneiland West in IJburg. The child-friendly island has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health- and childcare centers. The shopping center with its traditional fresh food stores, a large Albert Heijn, Hema, nice restaurants, trendy cafes and theater are within walking distance of the house. There is also a gym, dentist and a doctor around the corner from the house. The popular city beach Blijburg is also nearby, as is the Bert Haanstrakade: a boulevard near the water where you can enjoy a walk, sports or a breath of fresh air. The haveneiland borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to Muiden, among others). The park even has its own beach and a football and hockey club. You can play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Due to the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, IJburg has a maritime impact with the harbor and its water sports association as the centerpiece. IJburg is located directly on the A10 exit S114) and the recently opened Eastern Access to the A1 and A9 is within easy reach. Tram line 26 (stop 200 meters from the house, just bring your bike) will take you from IJburg to Central Station in about fifteen minutes.
Read full description