Located on the sunny side with a beautiful and unobstructed view over the Theo van Gogh Park; modern, luxuriously finished and very bright apartment (94 m2, built in 2010) with an excellent layout and covered, conservatory-like outdoor space that connects to the living room and the two bedrooms. There is a separate storage room and a private covered parking space which is included in the price. A second parking space can be rented in consultation. The ground lease has been bought off until 2058 and the perpetual ground lease for after that has been clicked on under favorable conditions.
The direct location on the park makes it very nice to live here and from the second floor there is a nice contact with the environment. It is a small-scale complex with a stately entrance and 15 luxury apartments. At the rear is a canal where boats belonging to the apartment owners are allowed to moor.
This property has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? evabesnyostraat519.nl
Beautiful and high main entrance with hall and luxury elevator.
Wide, L-shaped lobby with cloakroom, modern guest toilet (2014) and access to all rooms.
At the rear, through a stylish glass door, you enter the very bright, terrace-oriented living room, equipped with a luxurious open kitchen with a cozy cooking island. Then the covered terrace with beautiful outdoor floor. The sun position is ideal, namely the Southwest. There is sun on average from 12 noon until sunset. From the house and the sheltered terrace there is a beautiful view over the large park. The open kitchen has a large cupboard wall and a steam oven, refrigerator, freezer, combi microwave, ceramic hob, extractor hood and dishwasher. The kitchen island allows you to cook in the direction of your guests, very useful and cozy.
We go back to the hall where we entered. Here is a practical storage room with connection for the washing machine and dryer. The luxurious bathroom (2014) has a shower, washbasin, large towel radiator and second toilet. Here is also the master bedroom and the second bedroom. Both rooms have access to the terrace through a large sliding glass door.
- Living area 94 m2, volume 293 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2010;
- leasehold: AB2016, the ground lease has been bought off for the duration of the current period, being April 30th, 2058. Switch to perpetual leasehold has been made under favorable conditions whereby has opted for an annual ground lease;
- heating and hot water through district heating;
- completely isolated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1590-A, apartment indices 5 (home) and 73 (parking lot);
- definitive energy label A;
- tranfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially Association of Homeowners 'Blok 57 D in Amsterdam';
- established: November 14th, 2008;
- 9/822nd (home) and 1/882nd (parking lot) share in the community;
- the monthly association contribution is € 172,55 including parking space;
- the administration is professionally managed by ‘De Nieuwe Wereld vastgoedbeheer’;
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
All nice restaurants, coffee corners and the cozy harbor of IJburg are within walking distance. Also shops for daily shopping, including a bakery, supermarket, nice clothing and interior stores and of course the shopping center are located nearby. The Theo van Gogh park in front of the door, the Diemerpark and of course the beach of IJburg have a wide range of sports facilities and many play options for children are all a stone's throw away. IJburg has excellent roads to the A1, A2, A9 and A10 and you can reach Amsterdam Central Station within 15 minutes by tram. In short: IJburg offers a lot of space to live, recreate and above all enjoy the outdoors and the water at a short distance from the center of Amsterdam!
- Almost all walls plastered tightly;
- high ceilings and high, wide doors;
- a lot of daylight in the house through large windows in all rooms;
- floor with modern laminate (2014);
- the car can be safely parked in the parking garage;
- second parking space behind the apartment is for rent;
- ideal apartment for people who don't feel like doing odd jobs;
- view the own home website of this apartment at evabesnyostraat519.nl.
Read full description