Located around the corner of the Theo van Goghpark we offer this modern house with a private garden at the front side and a jetty on the water at the rear. This bright and modern house has a cozy split-level living area with a fireplace and tiled floor with underfloor heating. At the rear there is a beautiful view over the canal through the large windows and the harmonica doors can be opened fully.
The house also offers four spacious bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms, a large roof terrace and two parking spots in the garage below the house with a large storage room. The house is energy efficient and has an A-label. The ground rent has been bought up to 2056. The house is finished with beautiful, high end materials.
Enclosed West-facing garden, entrance, hallway with wardrobe, luxury toilet with fountain. At the front is the garden-oriented, stylish design kitchen with dining area which is equipped with luxury appliances. Through French doors there is access to the garden. With a staircase you reach the very light living room which is equipped with a modern tiled floor with underfloor heating and a fireplace. Through harmonica doors, which can be opened over the full width, there is access to the private jetty on the water of the canal.
Spacious landing, one bedroom at the front side and one bedroom at the rear, both with fitted wardrobes. In the middle is the bathroom with double sink, walk-in rain shower, double bathtub with jacuzzi and towel radiator. There is also a toilet room with toilet.
Landing, bedroom at the rear, second bathroom with sink and walk-in shower. Indoor storage room with space for washing machine and dryer. Bedroom at the frontside with access to the roof terrace.
- Living area 168 m2, volume 667 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2010;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the period being March 15th, 2058. The transfer to perpetual ground lease has been requested by the seller;
- completely insulated;
- heating and hot water through district heating;
- fully equipped with underfloor heating;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage switches;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, sized 2761, large 1 are 3 centiare (house) and complex designation 1558 apartment indices 3, 142 (parking spots) and 149 (storage room);
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located on a popular part of Haveneiland-Oost in IJburg. There are various shops just a five-minute walk away, including a bakery, butcher, fishmonger, ice cream shop, two Turkish supermarkets and a large Deen supermarket. The island also has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health centers, childcare centers, large shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops. The cozy marina, with its terraces and nice restaurants are located around the corner. Haveneiland borders on the shores of the Rieteilanden and Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to Muiden, among others). The park even has its own beach and a football- and hockey club. You can play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Because of the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, where you can also swim, IJburg has a maritime impact with the harbor and its water sports club as the center. IJburg is located directly on the A-10 (exit S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A-1 and A-9 are within reach. Tram line 26 (stop a few minutes from the house, bike to take with you) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in approximately 15 minutes. Bus 66 runs to the Arena in 15 minutes.
- Spacious and well-laid-out house with various outdoor spaces;
- split level (kitchen is on the street floor, living room can be reached with the stairs down);
- through the many windows lots of natural light in the living room;
- the jetty is accessible via a staircase adjacent to the living room;
- modern kitchen with luxury appliances;
- sunny garden at the front side;
- lovely roof terrace on the second floor;
- four bedrooms on the first and second floor;
- two bathrooms;
- separate laundry room;
- the top floor can be perfectly used as a "children's floor or" a "guest floor";
- underfloor heating throughout the entire home;
- two parking spots located in the parking garage, one of which is equipped with a charging facility for an electric car;
- spacious storage room located in the parking garage and a storage room in the garden;
- the two parking spots as well as the storage room are apartment rights within the Home Owners Association "’Parkeergarage Blok 62C te IJburg". The monthly contribution is € 70,56 (€ 27,16 per parking spot and € 16,24 for the storage).
Read full description