Modern, light and beautifully finished canal house (approx. 152 m²), located in child-rich neighborhood, a large terrace and jetty on waterways and swimming water, cozy living room with a luxurious, open kitchen and a beautiful view over the water and the surrounding area. Large television work room on the ground floor that can easily be used as a guest room through a concealed folding bed and a sleeping floor with three bedrooms. Next to the house there is the sheltered and car-free Annie Boshof with playground where the children from the neighborhood can play to their heart's content and on the other side the Theo van Gogh park with jeu de boules and assault track. Included in the asking price is a covered parking space in the adjacent parking garage. Optionally, an entire floor with roof terrace can be built. The building permit for this has already been issued, and it is expected that it will become irrevocable in the short term. The leasehold has been surrendered until 2058 and the advantageous offer for perpetuity was requested last year.
Equipped with underfloor heating with synthetic resin floor. Next to the entrance is the entrance to the indoor storage room, with lots of storage space and enough space for the bicycles. There is room for a table outside. Entrance hall, wardrobe, meter cupboard, hallway, stair cupboard with connection for washing machine and dryer, modern toilet with washbasin. Large and bright garden room with built-in wardrobe with folding bed and access to the outside. The floating sun terrace is reached by the water via a staircase. Here is also a berth for the boat.
Equipped with underfloor heating and synthetic slurry floor.
Terrace-oriented living room with a clear view over the water and lots of light, the deep (partly covered) balcony on the waterfront is accessible via double sliding doors. The luxury Poggenpohl kitchen is fully equipped including: Combi steam oven, Quooker, composite worktop, handle-less drawers with tip control (electric drive), dishwasher, induction hob, fridge and freezer and a built-in espresso machine.
Landing, three good bedrooms, bathroom with walk-in shower with rain shower, bath, double washbasin, towel radiator and floating toilet.
- Living area 152m2, content 548m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built 2010;
- leasehold: AB2000, the ground rent has been surrendered up to and including the end of the period being March 16th, 2058. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- completely isolated;
- fully equipped with double glazing;
- heating and hot water through district heating; - modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known in the land register as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 2770, size 76 centiare (house);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1558, apartment index 49 (parking space)
- energy label A;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Association of owners of parking garage IJburg Blok 62C, located at Eva Besnyöstraat and Peter Martensstraat on Haveneiland-O 'in Amsterdam;
- 1 / 162nd share in the community (parking lots);
- the administration is professionally conducted by VvE management Amsterdam;
- the VvE contribution is € 26.57
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The house is located on a popular part of Haveneiland East in IJburg. Within a five-minute walk there are various shops, including a bakery, butcher, fishmonger, ice cream shop, two Turkish supermarkets and a large Deen supermarket. The island also has various primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health centers, childcare centers, a large shopping center and Amsterdam creative shops. The cozy marina, with its terraces and nice restaurants are located around the corner. Haveneiland borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to Muiden, among others). The park even has its own beach and a football and hockey club. You can play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Because of the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, where you can also swim, IJburg has a maritime impact with the harbor and its water sports club as the center point. IJburg is located directly on the A-10 (exit S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A-1 and the A-9 are within easy reach. Tram line 26 (stop a few minutes from the house, just bring your bike) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in approximately 15 minutes. Bus 66 runs to the Arena in 15 minutes.
- Lovely car-free courtyard behind the house with plenty of room for the children to play
- Underfloor heating throughout the house
- Large balcony of over 18m2 adjacent to the kitchen / living room
- The house is located directly on a waterway and has its own sun terrace with space for a boat.
- Year of construction 2010 (block 62 De Principaal and Arons & Gelauff Architecten)
- Includes parking space
- Own storage room
- Located near the Theo van Gogh Park with many play and sports facilities
- Planning permission has been granted for an extra floor that allows 50m2 of extra living space
are being created. The technical drawings are owned by the broker and designed by the
original architect Arons & Gelauff.
Read full description