Spacious and very atmospheric double upstairs house situated on the third and fourth floor with its own entrance on the second floor, spacious living room with open kitchen plan, balcony, two bedrooms and spacious roof terrace!
The house is located in one of the most beautiful streets of the Frederik Hendrikbuurt, adjacent to the cozy Jordaan and the Westerpark, and is part of a building that was split into apartment rights in 2009 and was completely renovated at that time. The application for a switch to perpetual leasehold has been made under favorable conditions.
Entrance to well-kept communal staircase.
Private entrance with cloakroom and stairs to the third floor.
Spacious living-/dining room with the living area at the front side with three large windows, creating a very light space. At the rear is the semi-open kitchen equipped with off-white drawers and cabinets, composite worktop, sink with mixer tap and various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator with freezer, 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, dishwasher and combination oven/microwave. Walk through to the room at the rear which can perfectly function as a study- or work room. Here is a fixed cupboard with the combi boiler and a door to the balcony with balcony cupboard. In the middle of the floor is the meter cupboard and a large toilet room with toilet and wash basin. Via an open, beautifully furnished staircase access to the fourth floor.
Landing with access to all rooms on this floor with closet with connections for washing machine and dryer. With the realization of the roof terrace in 2016, two beautiful skylights have been installed. One of them is located above the landing, which provides a lot of light, also towards the third floor. Master bedroom located at the rear with luxurious custom made wardrobe. Bathroom in the middle with underfloor heating, mechanical ventilation, washbasin with spacious furniture, walk-in shower with hand- and rain shower, bathtub, toilet and towel radiator. Above the bathroom is the second skylight. Bedroom located at the front side with dormer window, built-in wardrobe and access to the staircase to the roof terrace.
Through a roof hatch access to the beautiful roof terrace (19 m2), which was constructed in 2016 with a permit, from which you have a beautiful view over the city. The roof terrace is equipped with walkable glass which provides plenty of light on the fourth floor. The roof terrace is further equipped with wooden decking, recessed spotlights, sprinkler system and electricity- and water connection.
- Living area 93 m2, volume 320 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1904;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the current period runs until July 15th, 2028, the ground rent is currently € 68,49 per year and is indexed annually;
- switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt, 2014);
- underfloor heating in the bathroom;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage switches;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complex designation 8782, apartment index 4;
- energy label F;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners "Fagelstraat 78" in Amsterdam, consisting of four apartments;
- established: June 9th, 2009;
- 2/5th share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Delair Vastgoedbeheer, 088-2335247;
- the monthly contribution is € 175,00 per month;
- the stairwell has been recently painted;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The house is located in the beloved Frederik Hendrikbuurt in the West district, around the corner from the Westerpark, Westergasterrein and within walking distance of the Jordaan and the 9 streets with many nice shops, Westerstraat, Haarlemmerstraat, Prinsengracht, De Clercqstraat and Bilderdijkstraat. You will find several supermarkets at the Hugo de Grootplein as well as a fishmonger, bakery, chemist and all kinds of (neighborhood)shops and specialty stores. The neighborhood and surroundings are also known for the various restaurants, cafes and hotspots such as the neighborhood pub Broer, Razmataz, Yam Yam, Morgan & Mees, de Waterkant, Mossel & Gin, Pacific Parc, café Nol and Boca's. The Marnixbad, Shape All-inn gym and the Westerpark with all their cultural and culinary activities are also around the corner. The house is easily accessible by public transport (various tram and bus lines within walking distance) and by car (ring A-10 at a short distance).
- Spacious double upstairs house;
- split into apartment rights and completely renovated in 2009;
- private entrance from the second floor;
- spacious living room with large windows which provides lots of light;
- balcony on the third floor;
- two bedrooms;
- beautiful roof terrace (built in 2016 with a permit) with walkable glass;
- skylights with LED lighting;
- blunt interior doors with beautiful fittings;
- wooden floor throughout the house;
- great location!
Read full description