A wonderfully spacious three-room corner apartment with a fantastic unobstructed view and balcony located on the 11th floor. The house is equipped with an elevator and has a separate storage room and a covered parking space in the basement.
LAY – OUT
Centrally closed entrance with doorbells and mailboxes that gives access to the elevators and the stairwell.
Entrance hall with meter cupboard, indoor storage/boiler room with washing machine connection, toilet room with toilet with fountain. Spacious living room with a wide view over Amstelveen. Due to the corner location, the living room has many windows. Access to the balcony (9 m2) located on the east. Open kitchen with double sink and equipped with various built-in appliances, including a 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, oven and dishwasher. Two spacious bedrooms. Bathroom with double sink, shower, bath and second toilet.
In the basement is the storage room as well as the parking space.
- Living area 101 m2, volume 319 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 1997;
- located on private land;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler;
- completely isolated;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups;
- laminate flooring throughout the house;
- elevator and mechanical ventilation available;
- cadastral known municipality of Amstelveen, section M, complex designation 5833, apartment indices
56 (house with storage room) and 121 (parking lot);
- definitive energy label A;
- the asking price does not include a parking space. The asking price for the parking space is € 30,000 k.k.;
- delivery in consultation;
- This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? Fluweelboomlaan111.nl
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy VvE of the Amestelle building located at Fluweelboomlaan 1 to 129 (odd number) in Amstelveen;
- incorporation: December 19, 1995;
- share in the VvE: 9/660th (home with storage room) and 1/660th (parking space);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Munnik VvE Beheer;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 210 (home with parking space);
- multi-year maintenance planning and house rules present;
- Home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
The apartment complex is located on the corner of Van der Hooplaan/Sportlaan. The shops for daily shopping can be found on the nearby Van der Hooplaan. And a few minutes away is the partly covered shopping center "het Stadshart" with various luxury and larger specialty stores, as well as the municipal theatre, the Cobra museum, the public library and the folk university. Also located in the vicinity of sports facilities and schools (including the International School). Good accessibility with regard to public transport (bus and express tram connections) and the roads (A2, A4 and A9).
Read full description