AMAZING VIEW !!!
Spacious 3-room corner apartment with balcony located on the 12th floor with a beautiful view over Amstelveen. There is a private storage room and parking space in the basement.
Centrally closed entrance with bells and letterbox tableau that gives access to the lifts and the stairwell.
Entrance, hall with meter cupboard, indoor storage/boiler room with washing machine connection, toilet room with toilet with wash basin. Spacious living room with a wide view over Amstelveen. Due to the corner location, the living room has many windows. Through sliding doors access to the balcony (9 m2) located on the East. Open kitchen with double sink and equipped with various built-in appliances, including a 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, oven and dishwasher. Two spacious bedrooms. Bathroom with double sink, shower cabin, bath and second toilet.
In the basement is the storage room and the parking space.
- Living area 102 m2, volume 356 m3 (in accordance with the measurement instruction);
- built in 1997;
- located on private land;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler;
- fully insulated;
- energylabel C;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups;
- laminate flooring throughout the apartment;
- lift and mechanical ventilation present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amstelveen, section M, complex designation 5833, apartment indices 61 (apartment with storage) and 126 (parking space);
- the asking price does not include parking space. The asking price for the parking space is € 30,000 k.k.;
- delivery in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy assocation of the Amestelle building located at Fluweelboomlaan 1 to 129 (odd numbers) in Amstelveen;
- established: December 19th, 1995;
- share in the assocation: 9/660th (apartment with storage room) and 1/660th (parking space);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Munnik VvE Beheer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 023-5631403;
- the monthly contribution is € 167,20 for the apartment with storage room and € 17,48 for the parking space;
- multi-year maintenance planning and house rules available;
- home insurance taken out by the assocation with sufficient coverage.
The apartment complex is located on the corner of Van der Hooplaan/Sportlaan. The shops for daily groceries can be found on the nearby Van der Hooplaan and a few minutes away is the partly covered shopping center "het Stadshart" with various luxury and larger specialty shops, as well as the city theater, the Cobra Museum, the public library and the national university. Also located in the vicinity of sports facilities and schools (including the International School). Good accessibility with regard to public transport (bus and light rail connections) and the roads (A2, A4 and A9).
Read full description