Situated in one of the most beautiful streets of the bustling De Pijp, on private land, we offer this two-room apartment (44 m2) on the first floor of a classic building with a new foundation (2002).
The property is located between Saenredamstraat and Gerard Doustraat with, among other things, the famous Albert Cuyp market, the Museumplein, the Sarphatipark and many popular restaurants within walking distance. Living in a quiet street yet within walking distance of the hustle and bustle!
Entrance to communal staircase.
Entrance to spacious living-/dining room on the street side with a beautiful view of the street. Under the stairs to the upper floor is a small storage room. In the middle is the open kitchen plan with on one side the sink with mixer tap and dishwasher and on the other side the refrigerator, freezer, 4-burner gas stove, extractor and oven. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Bedroom located at the quiet rear with washbasin with furniture and fixed cupboard wall with behind it the combi boiler and the washer-/dryer connection.
- Living area 44 m2, volume 140 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1878;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Vaillant);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section R, complex designation 5864, apartment index 5;
- date of transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners "Frans Halsstraat 73" in Amsterdam, consisting of 4 apartments;
- established: May 7th, 1971, amended August 25th, 1975;
- 1/6th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 43,76;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in a quiet street in the middle of the bustling De Pijp neighborhood. The atmospheric De Pijp is particularly popular due to the diversity of restaurants, charming shops and nice cafes. The Albert Cuyp market, the Sarphatipark and the cozy Cornelis Troostplein are literally around the corner. All necessary shops can be found in the nearby shopping streets, such as the newly reconstructed Ferdinand Bolstraat, the red carpet to Amsterdam Central. The Museumplein, the Amstel and Zuidas are only a few minutes by bike and with only 5 minutes you are on the Ring A10 South. In addition, there are also excellent public transport facilities with the various tram and bus lines, and the new North / South metro line is a few minutes' walk away (metro stop 'De Pijp'). This metro takes you to Amsterdam Central in 9 minutes and Amsterdam Zuid (Zuidas) in 5 minutes.
- Located in one of the most beautiful parts in De Pijp;
- living room at the front with a beautiful view of the street;
- radiators at the front with conversion;
- equipped with recessed spotlights;
- laminate flooring throughout the house.
Read full description