Very light and large family house located in the popular Eastern Docklands. This spacious conservatory house was designed by the well-known architectural firm Claus and Kaan. A special city house with a surprising layout, unobstructed view and with a total living area of 170 m2 (excluding 27 m2 garage and 35 m2 outside space).
- Viewings in this house will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful house! -
The design focuses on privacy, peace and space. Parking garage at home with the possibility to park two cars. The living floor is spacious (63 m2) and has an extra high ceiling of no less than 3,20 m with the kitchen at the rear, where a conservatory (height approximetely 6 m) provides beautiful light. There are also three large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a bedroom/study room on the ground floor. The roof build-on was realized in 2008. A renovation was carried out in 2017 (including floors, toilet, laundry room and bedrooms).
In short, a unique and modern family house with lots of living space, also outside on the two roof terraces. This type of home rarely comes on the market!
Entrance, hallway, bedroom/study at the front side. In addition to being a bedroom, this room is also ideal as an office or home practice or, for example, for a resident au pair. Behind this room an indoor storage/wardrobe that offers space to create an extra bathroom. At the rear is access to the garage with parking space for bicycles and two cars.
Landing, toilet with fountain, spacious living room with kitchen. The large, high windows in the living room at the front offer unobstructed views. At the rear is a spacious kitchen with conservatory. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances (Miele, Siemens and Bosch) and other conveniences. The height and the abundance of light make this a wonderful space. A wide staircase gives access to the second floor.
Landing, two spacious bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, laundry room and patio. The bedroom at the front side is now divided into two rooms by means of a cupboard wall with a walk-in closet on one side and a bedroom on the other side. The bathroom has a double sink, walk-in shower and bathtub. There is also a separate toilet and a laundry room with space for a washing machine and dryer. The air ventilation system is also located here. The patio faces South, has all the privacy and is 14 m2.
Here is the largest bedroom of 23 m2. The roof build-on is divided by a cupboard wall into a walk-in closet and a sleeping area. On this floor there is a second luxury bathroom with natural light and is equipped with a sink with mirror cabinet, toilet and walk-in shower with rain shower. This beautiful space can be opened across the full width by means of a sliding door. Here is the second roof terrace of 21 m2 with a view over the Rietlandpark and the IJ in the distance. The green roof is covered with sedum plants.
- Living area 170 m2, volume 621 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 2000;
- ground lease: General Conditions out of 1994, the leasehold canon is prepaid until the end of the current period being May 31st, 2048. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- completely insulated;
- heating and hot water through municipal heating;
- mechanically balanced air ventilation system with heat recovery (2017) present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section A, number 7921, sized 78 centiare;
- transfer in consultation.
Living in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Amsterdam within walking distance of the center. The Eastern Docklands was once an important port and was developed into a real Amsterdam city district around 2000. Now it is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the city. Due to its maritime history, the area has its own character. Modern architecture attracts interested parties worldwide. New construction, old harbor buildings, original quays and intermediate water alternate. The part that was once a transhipment area with freight tracks is now the child-friendly Rietlandpark, open, with lots of greenery, play- and sports facilities. The park is, as it were, the entrance to the Eastern Docklands from the city center. Only the track of tram line 7 is still there.
The Fred Petterbaan is a car-free street with only a sidewalk and a bicycle path and a park in front of the door. Within walking distance of the house are various shopping and district facilities, such as the shopping center Brazil, primary schools, nurseries, sports centers, an organic market, various caterers, the KNSM-island, restaurants, cafes, terraces, etc. Public transport is close and abundant available: the tram stop of line 26 (frequent and direct to Central Station) and line 7 (runs past Artis, Carré, Museumkwartier, Leidseplein, etc.). A number of bus lines stop around the corner. City center and CS are also quickly accessible by bicycle. With the Piet Hein tunnel nearby, access to the city ring A10 is very easy. There are enough mooring possibilities for boats in this former port area. The quays also function as a perfect walking or running route.
- Independent house, private entrance on the street;
- fantastic spacious living room of 63 m2 with high ceilings;
- four bedrooms, space for office or practice space;
- two bathrooms;
- two roof terraces, 14 m2 and 21 m2 respectively;
- a terrace in the sun or in the shade at any time of the day;
- very cool and quiet house;
- parking garage directly at the house with two private parking spaces;
- built in 2000, so modern construction, well insulated and double glazed;
- facade of the house is built with brick, on the higher floors the outside is partly covered with wood parts Western Red Cedar;
- maintenance-free high-quality aluminum frames;
- garage management and maintenance are part of an active and financially healthy HOA; the service costs are € 23,-- per month;
- shopping center Brazilie 100 meters from the house;
- directly available, the house is in a good state of maintenance.
Read full description