Whistling birds from the Vondelpark on your deep and sunny balcony? What a location, what a nice apartment: what a gem.
We offer this light two-room apartment (39 m2) at a prime location in the hip and wanted Oud-West area, between the Vondelpark and the Overtoom. The building was completely renovated in 2014, including a new foundation while retaining the traditional facade. The apartment is finished high end with an eye for detail: Luxury kitchen and bathroom, wooden floors, blunt doors with beautiful hinges and locks, plastered walls and ceilings.
Joint gate with space for storing bicycles and access to the own external storage. Central entrance to the stairwell.
Entrance of the apartment to the hallway, terrace-oriented living room with beautiful oak lamel park floor which offers access to the deep terrace facing the sunny West trough a sliding door. Luxurious open kitchen with beautiful, light work counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: Stainless steel sink with rounded corners, four-burner gas stove, stainless steel extractor hood with drain to the outside, combi oven/microwave, dishwasher and fridge with freezer compartment. The kitchen also has a door to the terrace. Fixed cupboard in the living room with the installation site of the combi boiler. Fixed storage cupboard with washing machine and dryer connections. Neat bathroom equipped with sink with furniture, toilet and walk-in shower with glass wall. The bedroom is located at the front side.
- Living area 39 m2, volume 134 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- year of construction around 1900, completely renovated in 2014 including new foundation;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the period being December 31st, 2063;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit);
- mechanical ventilation present;
- fully insulated, including double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- electrical installation consisting of 7 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry's office as municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 11165, apartment index 1;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners Frederiksstraat 28 in Amsterdam consisting of 3 apartments;
- established: December 1st, 2014;
- 49/201st share in the association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the contribution is € 75,00 per month;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the West district, near the Overtoom on the Vondelpark side. For daily shopping you can go to the Albert Heijn, the greengrocer, Gall and Gall and the butcher in the immediate vicinity. There are also various eateries such as the Pizza Bakers, Restaurant Forno, Restaurant Zus & Zus. At Bar Kosta you can go for a nice drink and especially in the summer you can sit on the sunny terrace until midnight. From the apartment you are within 10 minutes at the Blauwe Theehuis and you can enjoy the always popular summer concerts in the park. The various shops and coffee shops on Jan Pieter Heijestraat and Kinkerstraat, the (Food)Hallen with cinema and library are in the immediate vicinity and you can go to Ten Katemarkt for daily fresh products. For sports and relaxation there is the David Lloyd gym or Vondelgym and of course the Vondelpark. On the other side of the park you are already in the South area, near the Cornelis Schuytstraat where you can shop well and afterwards have a bite to eat at Brasserie Van Dam or at De Joffers. George W. P.A. is also nearby. on Jacob Obrechtstraat and if you continue walking you are already on the P.C. Hooftstraat. The property is easily accessible by car, bicycle and public transportation. The A10 ring road can be reached in 5 minutes by car. The tram stop from line 1 to the heart of the center or Lelylaan station with a direct connection to Schiphol is 100 meters from the apartment.
- Two-room apartment at a prime location in a dead-end street to Vondelpark;
- very light;
- high quality finish;
- deep balcony on the West;
- purchased leasehold;
- new foundation;
- sustainable and energy-efficient home;
- all walls and ceilings are plastered;
- floors made of oak laminated parquet;
- Hardwood doors and windows with HR ++ double glazing;
- kitchen hood extracts the air outside.
Read full description