- Viewings in this apartment will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful apartment! -
Located on a wide canal (the Groene Tunnel) we offer this very stylish corner apartment (88 m2) with its own parking spot in the underground parking garage. In this apartment you can enjoy the sun, the water, the unobstructed view and privacy. This location, right near the water, creates a continuous holiday feeling.
The bright apartment has a very nice layout. From the spacious and covered balcony, located on the sunny Southeast, and from every window there is a beautiful view over the water. The apartment has a lovely living room, luxury kitchen and bathroom, two good sized bedrooms, and storage room and parking spot in the underground parking garage.
Communal entrance with doorbells and letter boxes, elevator or stairs to the first floor.
First floor (oak parquet floor, 18.9 cm wide):
Entrance, hallway with meter cupboard, luxury toilet with fountain, practical internal storage room with washing machine- and dryer connections. Luxurious bathroom with daylight, tiles up to the ceiling, washbasin with base unit, mirror cabinet, towel radiator and bathtub with glass wall and shower function. Two bedrooms followed by the deep indoor balcony on the Southeast. The bright living room has windows on three sides with a view over the water and provides access to the balcony as well. The modern L-shaped kitchen has been deliberately kept very quiet, without top cabinets and handle-less and finished in matt white. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances including refrigerator, freezer, combination oven/microwave, induction stove, stainless extractor hood and a dishwasher.
The parking spot and separate storage room are located in the basement of the complex.
- Living area 88 m2, volume 290 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built in 2010;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is prepaid until the end of current the period being May 31th, 2058. The switch to perpetual lease has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- completely insulated;
- heating and hot water through district heating;
- modern electrical installation with sufficient groups and RCDs;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1553, apartment indices 41 (apartment with storage room) and 81 (parking spot);
- transfer as of October 1st, 2020.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Association of Home Owners ''Blok 56-B'' in Amsterdam;
- established: July 10th, 2008;
- share in the association 9/618th (apartment with storage room) and 1/618th (parking spot);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Munnik VvE Beheer, 023-5631403;
- the contribution is € 150,39 per month for the apartment with storage room and € 22,45 per month for the parking spot (an increase of approximately € 20,00 is expected later this year);
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on Haveneiland Oost on IJburg. IJburg has several primary schools, health- and childcare centers and the IJburg College is within walking distance. Nearby are also the large Deen supermarket, nice restaurants and trendy cafes at the harbor. The shopping center with various artisan fresh shops, a large Albert Heijn and the Hema are just a ten-minute bike ride from the apartment. The Vrijburcht theater is a few minutes further by bike. The Haveneiland borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to, among others, Muiden). The park even has its own beach and a football- and hockey club. You can play tennis within walking distance on the Rieteiland Oost. Because of the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, IJburg has a maritime slant with the port and its water sports association as its focal point. IJburg is located directly on the A10, exit S114. Tram line 26 (stop 350 meters from the house, just bring your bike) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in about 15 minutes. Bus 66 runs to the Arena in 15 minutes.
- Constant holiday feeling;
- located on a corner near the water and around the corner from Theo van Goghpark;
- two bedrooms;
- private storage in the basement of the complex;
- beautiful view;
- fiber optic connection present;
- Solidfloor Calista oak rustic oil natural parquet flooring throughout the house (18.9 cm wide);
- indoor parking spot;
- the apartment is part of a small-scale complex with only owner-occupied homes.
Read full description