Unique water house of 116 m2 spread over two floors with its own front door, three bedrooms, living room directly on the water with beautiful views, lovely sunny covered terrace on the Southwest and a private jetty!
The house is located on the corner of Fritz Dietrich Kahlenbergstraat and Hollandiagracht, which gives the house a special location. It is a unique place, in a popular location, surrounded by water and waving reeds. The house has a parking spot and a storage room. These are included in the price. The ground lease has been bought off up to 2057 and the switch to perpetual ground lease has been made under favorable conditions.
Through the private front door you enter a spacious and bright hallway with separate toilet, three good sized bedrooms and a large bathroom. This is equipped with a double sink, bathtub, shower and toilet. Next to the bathroom is a practical storage room with plenty of storage space and the connection for the washing machine and dryer.
One floor lower is the living room with a modern open kitchen with a combi oven, dishwasher, ceramic stove, granite counter top and there is a practical stair cupboard.
Directly off the living room is a lovely covered Southwest-facing balcony with access to the private jetty. The jetty is completely private and you can moor a large boat here, which you can use to sail onto the IJmeer after locking. The house has fantastic views over the water through the many windows.
In the basement of the complex is a storage room. Here is also the parking spot in the covered garage, which is included in the price.
- Living area 116 m2, volume 420 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2009;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2016, the ground rent has been prepaid until the end of the current period being November 30th, 2057. After that, the ground rent is fixed at € 512.06 per year for the house with storage and € 37.38 per year for the parking spot (plus indexing from now on);
- heating through district heating, hot water through central facility;
- completely isolated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1487, apartment indices 1 (house with storage room) and 21 (parking spot);
- energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'Blok 60-A te IJburg/Amsterdam';
- established: December 13th, 2007;
- share in the association: 12/284th (house with storage room) and 1/284th (parking spot);
- the administration is professionally managed by Munnik VvE Beheer;
- the monthly contribution is € 92.46 (home and parking space);
- multi-year maintenance plan and house rules present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
The house is located on Haveneiland Oost in IJburg. IJburg has various primary schools, health- and childcare centers and the IJburg College is within walking distance. Nearby are the large supermarket Deen, nice restaurants and trendy cafes on the harbor. The shopping center with various artisanal fresh produce shops, a large Albert Heijn and the Hema are just ten minutes by bike from the house. A few minutes further by bike you will find the Vrijburcht theater. The harbor island borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to Muiden, among others). The park even has its own beach and a football and hockey club. You can play tennis within walking distance on the Rieteiland Oost. Due to the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, IJburg has a maritime slant, with the harbor and its water sports club as the focal point. IJburg is located directly on the A10, exit S114. Tram 26 (stop 350 meters from the house, just bring your bike) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in about 15 minutes. Bus 66 runs to the Arena in 15 minutes.
- Living room at water level with a beautiful view over the waving reeds;
- South-west facing terrace directly on the (waterway) water;
- private jetty, located directly on the terrace;
- three bedrooms;
- ground lease prepaid up to 2057 and then switched to perpetual ground lease under favorable conditions;
- home equipped with smart home and home automation (smart thermostat, automatic bedroom blinds, Ring video doorbell linked to Alexa, light sensors);
- own front door;
- private parking spot in covered garage, directly under the house, included in the price;
- own storage room in the basement of the complex;
- constant holiday feeling.
In short, a modern house in a beautiful location!
Read full description