Located in a popular part of the Watergraafsmeer: modernized, bright ground floor apartment, with three bedrooms, a wide hall and a spacious living room with new wooden floor and open kitchen. The bathroom was renovated in 2015 and the house is fully equipped with HR++ glass in new wooden frames.
There is an unobstructed view of the park in front with water and lots of greenery. A ground floor apartment is ideal if you do not want to climb stairs through steep staircases to get to your own front door. This spacious apartment is therefore perfect for a young family; no prams to carry down the stairs and on the side of the house a wide sidewalk in a quiet street, located on the sunny southwest. In the summer you can enjoy the outdoors on a bench in the sun.
The ground lease has been bought off until 2054 and the switch to perpetual ground lease under favorable conditions has been applied for in 2019.
This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? galileiplantsoen80.nl
Entrance on the corner with direct access to the living room. The official entrance is through the central entrance and the private hall, which is still possible, but it is now used as a handy storage space for things for the children. Here is also the wardrobe. The spacious living room has a new wooden floor (parquet parquet) and has light on two sides and a view of the park. At the rear a modern open kitchen with all appliances including a new dishwasher (2021) and fridge/freezer (2019). There is access to both a pantry and a storage room with the central heating and washing machine setup.
Adjacent to the sleeping wing: the largest bedroom is located at the quiet rear with fitted wardrobe and patio doors to the corner garden (approx. 2 m2), second and third bedroom. Modern bathroom from 2015 with toilet, washbasin, walk-in shower and towel radiator.
- Living area 83 m2, volume 317 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- gross floor area (GFA) 95 m2;
- built in 1930;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Watergraafsmeer, section B, complex designation 4276,
apartment index 1;
- leasehold: AB2016, current period runs until March 31, 2054; the canon is currently €1,011.02 and
is indexed annually;
- applied for a favorable offer to switch perpetual leasehold in 2019;
- fully equipped with HR++ glass in wooden frames;
- energy label E;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS:
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners 'VVE Galileiplantsoen 80-82 & Amperestraat
- established: May 23, 2000, amended on November 27, 2008;
- 92/365th share in the community;
- the monthly contribution is € 125;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- home insurance taken out by the contribution with sufficient coverage.
Schools, childcare, playgrounds and park Frankendael are within walking distance. Various sports facilities (football and hockey fields, athletics track, tennis courts, the Jaap Edenbaan) are nearby. The apartment is also conveniently located for restaurants and shopping areas (Middenweg/Linnaeusstraat and the new Oostpoort shopping center). The accessibility is excellent by car (A10, exit S112 or S113) and public transport (tram 9 and various bus lines). The center of Amsterdam can be reached by bike in about 15 minutes. You will immediately receive a parking permit in this district.
- Spacious, light and attractive ground floor apartment;
- renovated in 2007 and 2015;
- year of construction approx. 1931;
- heating and hot water through central heating boiler (2021);
- three bedrooms;
- leasehold surrendered until 2054;
- high ceilings;
- fully equipped with HR ++ glass with new wooden frames;
- paintwork outside in good condition;
- view the own website of this house galileiplantsoen80.nl
Read full description