Situated at a beautiful location, in a stately building on the corner with the Beethovenstraat, we offer this 4-room corner apartment with practical layout and many large windows, giving a very light and beautiful unobstructed view. The apartment has its own entrance, spacious living room, terrace and three bedrooms. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions.
Access to the first floor via stately, stone external staircase.
Own entrance to hallway from which access to all rooms. At the front side, on the corner with the Beethovenstraat, is the spacious living-/dining room with five large windows, making it very light and with a beautiful view of the square and the Gerrit van der Veenstraat. The living room also has a fixed cabinet with storage space. Semi-open kitchen at the rear with white drawers and cupboards, hard stone worktop and sink with mixer tap and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, 5-burner gas stove and extractor hood. Through a fixed door from the kitchen access to the spacious terrace (10 m2) which was built in 2017.
From the hallway access to the bathroom with a wide sink, mirror cabinet, walk-in shower, bathtub, towel radiator and underfloor heating. There are also two fixed cupboards in the bathroom: one with the washing machine- and dryer connection and one with the combi boiler.
Bedroom (1) located at the rear with also access to the bathroom. Bedroom (2) located at the front with a large custom-made sliding wardrobe and a second closet. Bedroom (3) also located at the front with closet. Furthermore, in the hallway a separate toilet with toilet and washbasin and the meter cupboard.
- Living area 121 m2, volume 416 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built around 1929;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the ground rent has been prepaid until the end of the current time frame being May 15th, 2053. The application for a switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under favorable conditions;
- largely equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Avanta, 2013);
- underfloor heating in the bathroom;
- electrical installation consisting of 6 groups with earth leakage switches;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, complex designation 2276, apartment index 6;
- final energy label E;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Homeowners "Gerrit van der Veenstraat 72-74/Beethovenstraat 27-A" in Amsterdam, consisting of three apartments and one retail space;
- established: November 15th, 1999, amended on December 16th, 2004;
- 14/65 share in the association;
- the administration is professionally conducted by Velzel VvE diensten;
- the monthly contribution is € 228,--;
- multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on a chic location at the Gerrit van der Veenstraat on the corner with the Beethovenstraat. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and Beatrixpark are within walking distance, as are stylish shops, high-quality nightlife and the Museumplein. Primary and secondary schools nearby (International school, British school, Barlaeus Gymnasium, Montessori, Vossius Gymnasium). The Beethovenstraat is easily accessible by public transport and car. Both the Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C. Railway station, as well as the major arterial roads (including Ring road A-10) and Schiphol Airport are a short distance away. There is also ample parking space in the immediate vicinity (two parking permits available immediately).
- Beautiful corner location with unobstructed views;
- own entrance;
- practical layout;
- three bedrooms;
- hallway, living room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet have recessed spotlights;
- herringbone laminate flooring throughout the house;
- beautiful panel doors;
- tailor-made slats;
- good location with all amenities within reach.
Read full description