Situated in a beautiful location, in a quiet street and around the corner from the Beethovenstraat, we offer this ground floor house consisting of the ground floor, the souterrain and a lovely south-facing garden! The total living area is 110 m2, of which 70 m2 is the ground floor and 40 m2 is the souterrain.
The house has many beautiful authentic details such as the en-suite room, stained glass windows, etc. and the leasehold canon has been pre-paid for up to and including December 31st, 2060.
Interested? This house has its own home website: gerritvanderveenstraat89-huis.nl, where you can find more information.
Ground floor (height 2.94m):
Communal entrance with doorbells and mailboxes and access to the own entrance.
Hallway from which access to all rooms on this floor. Spacious en-suite room with the living room at the front with a beautiful bay window with stained-glass upper windows and the dining room at the rear with a fireplace and door to the garden. The living and dining room can be closed off through the room's en-suite doors.
The garden is located on the sunny south and has a fixed storage cupboard, water connection, two terraces, a pond and lots of greenery. At the back of the garden is a detached stone shed with electricity.
Closed kitchen with authentic upper cabinets, separate oven with gas stove, extractor hood and the location of the combi boiler. The kitchen area also offers a fixed cupboard and a serving hatch to the living room!
Bathroom with sink, shower and mechanical ventilation. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain. Access to the souterrain from the hallway via a fixed staircase.
Souterrain (different heights between 1.88m and 2.05m):
Landing with fixed cupboard wall, connections for washing machine and dryer as well as the group cupboard. At the rear there is room for a bed or a desk. Bedroom located at the front with cuckoo window. At the rear is a spacious storage space.
- Living area 110 m2 consisting of 70 m2 ground floor and 40 m2 souterrain, volume 387 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- garden approximately 92 m2 with stone shed of approximately 6 m2;
- built around 1949 (rebuilt after war violence);
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 1994, the leasehold canon has been pre-paid for for the duration of the current period, being December 31st, 2060;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE 28, 2018);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Z, complex designation 2323-A, apartment index 1;
- definitive energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners Gerrit van der Veenstraat 89 in Amsterdam, consisting of three houses;
- conversion to apartment rights on July 27th, 2000;
- 37/100th share in the association;
- the administration is managed in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 139.92;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is located in a chic and quiet location on Gerrit van der Veenstraat between Beethovenstraat and Rubensstraat. The neighborhood designed by Berlage is characterized by many squares and stately green avenues. The Vondelpark and the Beatrixpark are within walking distance, as well as stylish shops, high-quality entertainment venues and the Museum Square. Primary and secondary schools in the area (including Gerrit van der Veen College, International School, British School, St. Ignatius Gymnasium, Vossius Gymnasium, Montessori Lyceum, Hervorm Lyceum Zuid, Fons Vitae Lyceum and the Amsterdams Lyceum). The house is easily accessible by public transport and car. Both the NS Station Amsterdam Zuid/W.T.C., as well as the major roads (including Ring Road A-10) and Schiphol Airport are a short distance away. There is also sufficient parking space in the immediate vicinity (two parking permits available immediately).
- Ground floor house consisting of the ground floor and the souterrain;
- south-facing garden with water connection, storage cupboard and stone shed;
- various original details;
- beautiful wooden floor on the ground floor laid with band and trim;
- pre-paid leasehold canon;
- two parking permits immediately available;
- located in a prime location with the Beethovenstraat around the corner;
- view the own home website of this house at gerritvanderveenstraat89-huis.nl.
In short, a nice ground floor house in a wonderful place! Make an appointment without obligation and let us convince you.
Read full description