Located in the popular and child-friendly residential area of Randwijck, we offer this 2019 fully (including roof structure) and luxuriously renovated residential house consisting of three floors. The house has, among other things, a frontyard on the east, a lovely backyard on the west, five bedrooms, two bathrooms and one separate toilet.
The popular residential area of Randwijck is characterized by its quiet lanes and streets with lots of greenery and a child-friendly appearance. A short distance away are the Amsterdam Forest, the Stadshart, and various public transport connections. Amsterdam is within cycling distance and easily accessible by public transport. Very fast and convenient connections to Amsterdam Zuid (business park).
This house has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? gijsbrechtvanamstellaan29.nl.
Access to the house through the tiled frontyard located on the east. Entrance to hallway with toilet room with toilet and sink, cloakroom, meter cupboard and stairs cupboard/pantry. Through a beautiful steel door, access to the living-/dining room runs from the front to the rear. Due to the large windows, both at the front and at the rear, a light space has been created with a beautiful view of both the front- and the backyard. Open kitchen (Miele) with kitchen island, white drawers and cupboards, composite counter top and equipped with various built-in appliances: 5-zone induction stove, extractor hood, dishwasher, two combi ovens, fridge freezer (all AEG), wine cooler and a sink with mixer tap and Quooker.
Through French doors access to the lovely backyard located on the west. This is equipped with a beautiful peach tree, a detached stone barn with electricity, and a back entrance.
Spacious landing which is nice and light, partly due to the skylight on the top floor. From the landing access to all rooms on this floor. Bedroom located at the front with a fixed wardrobe. Two bedrooms are located at the rear from which one room is also equipped with a fixed wardrobe. The bathroom is located at the front with underfloor heating, a double sink with furniture, a mirror with lighting, walk-in shower, a toilet, and a towel radiator. Between the bedrooms is the laundry room with washer and dryer connections as well as the combi boiler and mechanical ventilation unit.
Landing with a skylight provides beautiful light. Spacious bedroom located at the front and a second spacious bedroom located at the rear with fixed wardrobe and built-in wall unit. The bathroom is located between the bedrooms and is equipped with a skylight, underfloor heating, a double sink with furniture, a mirror with lighting, a walk-in shower, a bathtub, a toilet, and a towel radiator.
- Living area 154 m2, volume 511 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1959 and completely renovated in 2019 (including roof structure);
- the house is located on private land;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in plastic window frames;
- all windows equipped with a modern and elegant indoor shades;
- facade insulation and roof insulation;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Vaillant Eco Tec+, 2019);
- electrical installation consisting of 11 groups, renewed in 2019;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as the municipality of Amstelveen, section H, number 7467, size 1 are and 44 centiare;
- definitive energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
This beautiful home is in the popular residential area of Randwijck in Amstelveen. The area is characterized by a spacious layout of lanes and streets with lots of greenery and a large play-/football field around the corner. The Stadshart, the Amsterdam Forest, the Cobra Museum, and various schools for primary and secondary education, among others, are a stone's throw away. International school Amity and daycare – CompaNanny – are also within walking distance. The house is centrally located near various roads, including the A9 and the A10 and with various public transport connections nearby.
- Spacious house consisting of three floors;
- completely renovated in 2019, including the roof structure;
- front- and backyard, both with water connection;
- spacious living floor with open kitchen;
- electric sunshade ground floor backyard;
- extra storage building in the backyard;
- five bedrooms;
- two bathrooms with underfloor heating;
- PVC floor throughout the house, laid on the ground floor in a herringbone pattern and on the floors in a plank pattern;
- equipped with an alarm system;
- view the own website of this house on gijsbrechtvanamstellaan29.nl.
In short, a modern house in a popular location! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised.
Read full description