In a very popular location near the Jordaan and Westerpark, located on private land, we offer this modern and well-arranged apartment of 50 m2 with terrace on the first floor and storage room in the basement. A separate parking space is also offered.
This apartment has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? gillisvanledenberchstraat14-A.nl
Central entrance with mailboxes and access to the parking garage, external storage room, large bicycle shed in the basement and communal courtyard. You reach the apartment on the first floor via an elevator or staircase.
Hall with access to all rooms and custom made oak cupboards. Spacious living/dining room with patio doors to the west-facing terrace. The luxurious open kitchen (SieMatic) with a counter top made of Beton Cire, sink and mixer tap from the Italian brand Quadro is equipped with various built-in appliances from ATAG, including: refrigerator, hob, dishwasher and oven. The bedroom has a custom-made L-shaped wardrobe and three wooden window shutters. The bathroom can be reached through the sliding door, which is equipped with a walk-in shower, washbasin with furniture and toilet from Villeroy & Boch. The washbasin and shower faucets are also from the Italian brand Quadro. Above the toilet is a cupboard space with oak cupboard doors. Spacious storage room with washing machine and dryer connections and the combi boiler.
- Living area 50 m2, volume 165 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 2010;
- the house is located on private land!;
- throughout the house is a modern concrete floor with underfloor heating with its own thermostat in each room;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas Xtreme 30, 2020);
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups;
- completely isolated;
- energy label A;
- mechanical ventilation available;
- elevator present;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section Q, complex designation 8677, apartment indices 56 (home with storage room) and 115 (parking space);
- the asking price does not include the parking space. The asking price for the parking space is € 70,000, - k.k.
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Active and financially Homeowners Association "De Binderij";
- established: June 16, 2008;
- 55/8,283rd share in the community (home with storage room) 12/8,283rd share in the community (car park);
- the monthly contribution is € 127,28 (home with storage room) and € 25,49 (parking space);
- the administration is professionally managed by MVGM;
- house rules and multi-year maintenance planning available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
This lovely apartment is located in the popular West district, on Gillis van Ledenberchstraat, right on the Kostverlorenvaart, in the immediate vicinity of the bustling Jordaan with its many restaurants and bars. For daily shopping you can go to Frederik Hendrikstraat and/or Hugo de Grootplein and you can relax in the green Westerpark, all within walking distance. Various roads and the A10 ring road can be reached quickly by car and the neighborhood is easily accessible by public transport.
- Turn-key apartment located in a modern building from 2010;
- modern and sleek apartment on the first floor;
- this building is a former bookbindery;
- floor heating in each room adjustable with its own thermostat;
- custom-made doors and cupboards throughout the house;
- the house is located on private land;
- the terrace with new decking is officially a common area of the association but will be
used only by the sellers;
- options for installing solar panels (joint roof) and an electric charging point for
the car in consultation with the VvE;
- located in a central location with all amenities within reach;
- view the own website of this apartment on gillisvanledenberchstraat14-A.nl
Read full description