Located in the middle of the bustling De Pijp area, around the corner from the Sarphatipark, the Albert Cuypstraat and a number of cozy cafes and restaurants, expanded and spacious ground floor apartment (92 m2) with its own entrance, three bedrooms and lovely backyard on the South! The apartment is located on private land (no leasehold) and the foundation of the building was renewed in 2002.
Own entrance to enclosed porch with space for coats. Spacious living-/dining room at the front side with modern open kitchen plan with high-gloss white drawers and cupboards and a stainless steel worktop with sink on one side and a large cooking island with wooden worktop on the other. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, including: induction stove, extractor hood, combination oven/microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. Spacious stair cupboard with washing machine- and dryer connections, combination boiler and mechanical ventilation box. From the living room access to the hallway with the bathroom with double washbasin with furniture, large mirror with lighting, shower, handy niches and towel radiator. Separate toilet room with toilet and wash basin. Spacious bedroom with large built-in wardrobe and walk-in closet and two bedrooms and study with skylight at the rear. All three rooms offer access through double patio doors to the beautiful South-facing backyard with water connection and detached wooden shed.
- Living area 92 m2, volume 338 m3 (according to measurement instruction);
- built around 1882;
- located on private ground;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- heating and hot water through combination boiler (Remeha, 2015);
- underfloor heating throughout the house;
- modern electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- mechanical ventilation available;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section R, complex designation 7626, apartment index 1;
- final energy label C;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners "Govert Flinckstraat 202" in Amsterdam, consisting of two apartment rights (6 houses);
- established: October 18th, 2006;
- 1/4th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the monthly contribution is € 34,--;
- multi-year maintenance available;
- the foundation was renewed in 2002;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is very centrally located in the heart of De Pijp with many cozy restaurants and cafes in the vicinity. A few steps away are also the Van Woustraat, the Albert Cuyp market, the Sarphatipark, the Museumplein, the Vondelpark, the P.C. Hooftstraat, the Spiegelkwartier and the center of Amsterdam. The public transport facilities are excellent (various tram and bus connections as well as the "De Pijp" stop of the North-South line within walking distance). In short, the perfect location!
- Spacious ground floor apartment with a spacious layout;
- own entrance;
- lovely living room on the street side with custom-made shutters;
- open kitchen plan with cooking island;
- three bedrooms and an office;
- modern bathroom and separate toilet room;
- beautiful backyard on the South;
- detached wooden shed in the garden;
- the house is in good condition and ready to move in!
Read full description