Located in the popular Elsrijk district, we can offer this house with front and back garden and various expansion options (including extension at the rear and roof construction).
The front door is reached through the spacious front garden on the South. Entrance of the house to hall with toilet with wash basin, wardrobe space and meter cupboard. Translucent living / dining room with fireplace. Semi-open kitchen with various built-in appliances, including: 4-burner gas hob with extractor, 1.5 sink with mixer tap, combi oven / microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer (all appliances are from Bosch). The stair cupboard can be reached from the kitchen, which is ideal as a pantry. Backyard located on the north with outside tap, back and stone shed with electricity and heating.
Landing, two bedrooms at the front and two bedrooms at the rear, bathroom with walk-in shower, sink, washer / dryer connection and towel radiator. Separate toilet. Boiler room with combi boiler.
- Living area 105 m2, content 337 m3;
- year of construction around 1959;
- located on private land;
- largely equipped with double glazing;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Atag, 2013);
- registered in the cadastral municipality of Amstelveen, section H, number 7498, size 1 are 47 centiare;
- energy label D;
- delivery in consultation.
The house is located on a child-friendly and quiet street in the Elsrijk district of Amstelveen. Due to its central location, important facilities such as tram 5 and Amstelveen line 25 as of December 13, various bus lines, exit road (A-2, A-4, A-9, Ring A-10), modern shopping center (including Bijenkorf, AH, etc. .), schools and out-of-school care, art and culture (museum, music stages, theater, cinema), catering (restaurants, cafes, terraces) and greenery nearby.
- The house has a front and back garden;
- backyard with back entrance and stone shed;
- various expansion options, including expansion at the rear on the ground floor and / or placing a roof structure;
- located in a popular location in the Elsrijk district in a quiet street with only local traffic;
- a view of ornamental water from the front.
Read full description