This renovated upper house with a living area of 77 m² is situated in a good location in Amsterdam South, on a square. After the renovation in 2016, the apartment has a modern layout; living room with open kitchen, 2 spacious bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom.
The house is part of a complex from 1928 that was renovated in 2016. Hardwood frames with double glazing, insulated storey floors and new piping are examples of the rigorous approach at the time. Upon entering, the strikingly generous space of the living room with open kitchen at the front immediately stands out. No fewer than 3 double window frames provide a lot of light and a view over the square. The open kitchen is very luxurious and has many built-in appliances.
The bathroom is located in the middle of the apartment; consisting of a rain shower, bath and washbasin and separate toilet. At the rear are 2 spacious bedrooms, each with a spacious balcony. The bedrooms are equipped with a wall-mounted air conditioner.
- Fully insulated, own central heating system Remeha HR combi boiler;
- Energy label: C;
- Fully equipped with wooden floors (parquet floor);
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom;
- 2 wide balconies at the rear (southeast);
- 2 spacious bedrooms;
- Healthy VVE, apartments are professionally managed;
- Service costs € 121.42 per month;
- MJOP, reserve, minutes etc .. present;
- Municipal leasehold, annual canon € 693.90 up to and including 31-05-2052;
- Transfer in consultation.
The house is located in the popular Olympic Quarter, the city (Vondelpark, Concertgebouw, museums) is only a 5-minute bike ride away, but also the Amsterdamse Bos, the Zuid-as is a 5-minute bike ride away. For your daily shopping you only have to walk around the corner. Primary schools are also a short walk away.
The apartment is easily accessible by public transport, tram and various buses stop a short walk away. The Zuid-WTC train station and the metro are 5 minutes by bike. By car you are on the ring A-10 within a few minutes.
Read full description