BEAUTIFUL AND LIGHT DOUBLE UPSTAIRS APARTMENT (118 M2) WITH FREE VIEWS, 3 BEDROOMS, SUNNY BALCONY AND ROOF TERRACE, NEXT TO THE WATER ON THE BORDER OF THE MUSEUM QUARTER AND DE PIJP.
The property is located on private land.
Very well maintained, communal staircase to the second floor. Private entrance with cloakroom on the second floor with stairs to the third floor.
Landing with cloakroom and intercom system. Toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious and bright living-/dining room with a French balcony at the front and a beautiful unobstructed view of the quay and canal. At the rear the semi-open kitchen is located equipped with white cupboards and drawers and with various built-in appliances, including: induction stove, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, combination oven-/microwave, coffee maker (all Siemens), dishwasher (Boretti) and Quooker. Through patio doors or a single door access to the cozy balcony facing West. Because of the beautiful trees in the inner garden the balcony gives a lot of privacy. The living room offers access to the fourth floor via a closed staircase.
Landing with access to all rooms on this floor. Spacious master bedroom located at the front with doors to French balcony. Two bedrooms located at the rear of which one room with air conditioning and one bedroom with a washing machine and dryer connection and the installation site of the combi boiler. The bathroom with sink, separate shower, bathtub, second toilet and towel radiator is located in the middle. A fixed staircase gives access to the roof terrace.
Large, sunny roof terrace (with a permit) of approximately 33 m2 that offers a beautiful view over the city.
- Living area 118 m2, volume 406 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1900;
- located on private land!
- fully equipped with double glazed windows in wooden window frames;
- modern electrical installation consisting of 7 groups with earth leakage switches;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Nefit Smartline Basic, 2006);
- air conditioning in one of the bedrooms;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section U, complex designation 10598, apartment index 4;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active Association of Home Owners "Hobbemakade 77" in Amsterdam consisting of 4 apartments;
- creation: 25 March 2004;
- 2/6th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the contribution is € 160,00 per month;
- the common stairwell was refurbished in 2018;
- the exterior painting was done in 2019;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The property is located on Duivelseiland in Oud-Zuid on the border of the Museum Quarter and De Pijp. At the front, the water flows from the Boerenwetering, which offers the possibility to lay a sloop. You can go shopping in the nearby shopping streets such as Beethovenstraat, P.C. Hooftstraat and Van Baerlestraat, visit museums, including the beautiful Rijksmuseum, the Stedelijk and the Van Gogh museum, attend the most beautiful performances and concerts in the Concertgebouw, the Stadsschouwburg and Paradiso and enjoy relaxing in the Vondelpark. On the other side is the bustling neighborhood De Pijp, with cozy bars, wonderful restaurants, nice boutiques and the Albert Cuyp market.
The apartment is close to good schools and is easily accessible both by car (A10, exit S108) and by public transport (various tram- and bus lines and the North South line).
- Very light double upstairs apartment at a prime location;
- large living room with beautiful unobstructed view of, among others, the Boerenwetering;
- three bedrooms;
- bathroom with mechanical ventilation;
- balcony and roof terrace;
- well-maintained apartment that is ready to move into;
- entire apartment equipped with beautiful panel doors;
- beautiful light oak parquet floor on the third floor and neat laminate flooring on the fourth floor;
- located on the upper floors, therefore no upstairs neighbors.
Read full description