Located in the popular Transvaal area, in a side street of the Ringvaart, we offer this practically arranged two-room apartment on the fourth floor with a southwest-facing roof terrace and its own entrance from the third floor!
The apartment is part of a building that was divided into apartment rights in 2012 and was also completely renovated at the time, including: renewed foundation, renewed electricity and piping, double-glazed windows in new window frames, roof renewed, new kitchen and bathroom, et cetera.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? hofmeyrstraat32-4.nl.
Communal entrance to stairwell.
Private entrance with stairs to the fourth floor.
Landing, toilet room with toilet and fountain. Living room located at the rear of the apartment with open kitchen with various built-in appliances, including: refrigerator, freezer, combi oven / microwave, 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood and dishwasher. From the living room through sliding doors access to the spacious roof terrace (11 m2) located on the southwest. Bedroom located at the front with access to the bathroom with sink, shower and washing machine and dryer connection.
- Living area 40 m2, volume 133 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1927 and completely renovated in 2012;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the leasehold canon is currently € 203.85 per year and is indexed annually. The current time period runs through December 31, 2051;
- application for transfer to perpetual ground lease has been made under the regret optants scheme;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (2012);
- fully equipped with double glazed windows;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section W, complex designation 8773, apartment index 5;
- final energy label G;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'Hofmeyrstraat 32' in Amsterdam consisting of 5 apartments;
- established: August 30th, 2012;
- 35/235th share in the association;
- the contribution is € 60 per month;
- the administration is managed in-house;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the edge of the popular Transvaal area around the corner from the Ringvaart. In the immediate vicinity there are several cozy restaurants, cafes as well as a wide range of supermarkets and local shops. There is no shortage of greenery in the area, because the Oosterpark and Frankendael landscape park are a stone's throw away. On the Weesperzijde it is nice to stay in the summer along the water or one of the many terraces. There are good connections by both public transport and car. There are various tram, bus and metro connections in the area and the Muiderpoort station and Amstel station are nearby. Via the Wibautstraat you are within a few minutes on the Ring A-10.
- Well laid out two-room apartment with its own entrance on the third floor;
- completely renovated in 2012 (including renewed foundation);
- top floor (no upstairs neighbours);
- spacious roof terrace of approximately 11 m2 located on the southwest;
- there is an oak parquet floor throughout the apartment;
- located in a bustling location;
- view the own home website of this apartment on hofmeyrstraat32-4.nl.
In short, a nice apartment in a popular location. Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description