Located on private land, in a great location in the popular Plantage / Kadijken area in the historic center of East, we may offer:
Wonderfully bright and charming apartment (54 m2) on the top floor, part of a classic and very well maintained building and equipped with a spacious roof terrace (20 m2). In 2004, foundation repair took place (steel pipe piles). The apartment has recently been refreshed and you only have to unpack your bags.
The Kadijken are characterized by tranquility. It is an island in the center of the city surrounded by water. All parts that make the center so nice are within walking distance.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? hoogtekadijk127-e.nl.
The apartment can be reached on the fourth floor via the communal entrance.
The old wooden beams are still visible through the top floor, which gives the apartment its charm. The living room is located at the front. Here you are slightly higher than the buildings on the other side, which guarantees a good view. The space consists of a sitting and dining area and here is also the open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with the necessary equipment and is spacious enough so that storing things is never a problem. A skylight provides extra light here. A niche in the living room provides just enough space for a small workplace at home.
With the stairs you reach the roof terrace. The view over the city is breathtaking and beautiful summer evenings never get boring here. Because of its location, the view is also good here and the dimensions of the roof terrace are spacious.
The well-sized bedroom is located at the rear of the apartment. Built-in wardrobes have been made at the window on the right and also offers the possibility to create a seat. The bathroom is reached from the bedroom. This is equipped with a shower and sink. The toilet is separate and is located in the hall as well as a storage cupboard with the washing machine connection and installations.
- Living area 54 m2, volume 179 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built around 1883;
- located on private land!;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler;
- equipped with double glazed windows;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section O, complex designation 4878, apartment index 5;
- final energy label G;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners ‘’gebouw Hoogte Kadijk 127 te Amsterdam’’ consisting of 5 apartment rights;
- established: December 23rd, 2004;
- 1/5th share in the association;
- the contribution is € 125.00 per month;
- the administration is managed in-house;
- work has recently taken place on the facade and the exterior painting has been carried out;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located in the historic center of Amsterdam in the popular Plantage / Kadijken area, around the corner from Artis and the Entrepotdok. This neighborhood is known for its village-like atmosphere and green and water-rich environment. Moreover, all the conveniences of the city are within easy reach and there are all kinds of nice cafes and restaurants in the area, such as restaurant "De Plantage", Brouwerij 't IJ and Roest. The Maritime Museum, the Hortus Botanicus and the beautiful Wertheim Park are also located in the immediate vicinity.
The Kadijken were completed in 1663, with land outside the dikes on the east side of Amsterdam being incorporated into the city. In the area was a summer dike (kadijk), the Nieuwe Zeedijk, which was constructed outside the Sint Antoniesdijk. In the fourth expansion, the dike was further raised and the high part was called Hoogte Kadijk, while the lower part behind it was called Laagte Kadijk.
- Charming and bright apartment of 54 m2;
- recently painted and fitted with a new floor;
- located on private land;
- roof terrace of 20 m2;
- storage cupboards in the bedroom;
- quiet street, but centrally located;
- separate toilet;
- beautiful views;
- no upstairs neighbours;
- small, well-managed Association of Homeowners;
- project notary: NVA Notaris in Amsterdam;
- view the own home website of this apartment on hoogtekadijk127-e.nl.
Read full description