- Viewings in this apartment will take place individually with you and our real estate agent so let us know when you want to visit this beautiful apartment! -
Modern and bright four-room apartment (living area 101 m2 excluding 13 m2 balcony) located on a corner of the third floor with private parking spot in the basement. The apartment has a bright living room with windows over the full width, a deep balcony that offers the possibility to enjoy the sun from early spring to late autumn, open kitchen with Miele appliances, three bedrooms, luxury bathroom with second toilet, and is equipped with underfloor heating in combination with a sleek cast floor. The apartment is finished with only high-quality materials and is very energy efficient.
In the basement there is a separate storage room which belongs to the apartment. The indoor parking spot in the underground parking garage is included in the price. The leasehold is paid off until December 31st, 2055 and the switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller under extremely favorable conditions.
Central entrance with letterboxes, elevator, hallway and staircase.
Entrance, hallway, semi-open kitchen plan with luxury built-in appliances from Miele (energy label A +) including an induction stove, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and combination oven/microwave. Bright, terrace-oriented living room (38 m2) with patio doors to the deep balcony (13 m2) over the entire width, located on the Southwest. This beautifully finished outdoor area (with hardwood decking) can be closed by sliding windows and additional insulation strips and is very useful all year round.
In the hallway you will find the toilet room with toilet and fountain, built-in cupboard, storage room with washing machine and dryer at height (so that you no longer have to bend over for doing the laundry). Spacious bathroom with underfloor heating, atmospheric lighting, Bisazza mosaic and wooden accents. The bathroom has a sink with designer tap, walk-in shower, spacious bathtub (180x80), second toilet and playful niches. The three bedrooms are on the (cooler) North side of the apartment.
In the basement are the associated storage room and private parking.
- Living area 101 m2, volume 335 m3;
- built in 2009;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground rent has been paid off until the end of the current period being December 31st, 2055. The switch to perpetual leasehold has been requested by the seller;
- completely insulated;
- heating by district heating, hot water by central facility;
- underfloor heating throughout the apartment;
- the apartment is equipped with a heat recovery system;
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breaker;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1006, apartment indices 81 (apartment with storage room) and 218 (parking spot);
- final energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners ''IJburg Blok 17'' in Amsterdam;
- established: June 13th, 2006;
- share in the association: 120/16.248th (apartment with storage room) and 12/16.248th (parking spot);
- the administration is professionally conducted by Post VvE Beheer;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 138,40 for the apartment with storage room and € 37,34 for the parking spot;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance plan available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the popular Haveneiland West in IJburg. The island has several primary schools, the IJburg College (VWO, HAVO and VMBO), health- and childcare centers. The shopping center with its traditional fresh shops, a large Albert Heijn, Vomar, Deen, Hema, nice restaurants, trendy cafes and theater are within walking distance of the apartment. The Haveneiland borders the banks of the Rieteilanden and the Diemerpark: a nature reserve the size of the Vondelpark, where you can jog, skate or cycle to your heart's content (beautiful cycling routes to, among others, Muiden). The park even has its own beach and a football- and hockey club. You can also play tennis on Rieteiland Oost. Because of the many surrounding water and the navigable canals, which can also be used for swimming, IJburg has a maritime slant with the port and its water sports association as its focal point. IJburg is located directly near the A-10 (exit S114) as well as the Eastern Access to the A-1 and the A-9 are within easy reach. Tram line 26 (stop 100 meters from the apartment) takes you from IJburg to Central Station in about fifteen minutes. Bus 66 (stop outside the door) runs to the Arena in fifteen minutes. Block 17 has a shared courtyard with a playground and is characterized by the luxurious construction and the beautiful materials that have been used.
- Four-room apartment located on a corner;
- elevator present;
- the apartment is on one level;
- half open kitchen with Miele built-in appliances;
- spacious balcony;
- three bedrooms;
- luxurious bathroom;
- built in 2009, new construction standard, therefore higher ceilings and wide/high doors;
- the apartment is fully insulated, soundproof, luxury construction;
- sleek cast floor (brand DRT) with underfloor heating throughout the apartment;
- large windows;
- videophone installation;
- private parking spot in the underground parking garage;
- possibility to participate in HOA plan for solar panels;
- public transport connections are excellent;
- a child daycare is available in the complex;
- Yoga studio (Thrive), Italian concept store (Il Sogno) and bakery (De Bakkersfiets) next door;
- favorable conditions to switch to perpetual leasehold.
Read full description