This property has its own website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? ijburglaan347.nl
Beautiful, well-maintained water villa from 2010 of approximately 108 m2. The villa is luxuriously finished and includes a modern kitchen diner, possibility for a third bedroom, spacious roof terrace and a private jetty for a large boat.
It is located in a neighborhood with only luxury houses on the water; bon vivants, supping, sailing, swimming, playing, drinks, your own house, boat in front of the door and within 15 minutes by tram to central station. The location within the project is very favorable; on a short jetty with only a few other homes. From the house there is direct access to the (swimming) water and the private mooring for a sloop/sailing boat.
Optionally, a parking space can be purchased in Het Kadegebouw for € 30,000, - k.k. or rented for € 150, - per month.
Private entrance with space for bicycles, terrace deck with mooring for the boat, entrance with luxury toilet. Modern kitchen diner with plenty of space for a dining area. The kitchen has a cooking island and is equipped with handle-less white cabinets and a concrete-look counter top. Furthermore, it is equipped with a stainless steel sink, quooker, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher (Siemens), combi oven/microwave and beautiful American fridge with freezer and ice maker. The space also has large windows with a view over the water, in short, a wonderful place to eat and stay together.
Spacious bright living room with French doors on two sides. It is easy to make a third bedroom here. Access to the roof terrace with location northwest. Here it is sunny from 12:00 noon until the evening.
Landing, master bedroom with large closet, second bedroom, currently used as a walk-in closet, storage room with connection for the washer/dryer and technical equipment, luxurious bathroom with double washbasin, walk-in shower with hand and rain shower and second toilet.
- Living area 108 m², volume 378 m³ (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2010;
- leasehold: AB2000, the current period runs until May 31, 2059, the ground rent is currently 2,341.43 per six months and is indexed annually (deductible from income tax);
- a transfer to perpetual ground lease has been applied for under favorable conditions;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Intergas HR CW4, 2011);
- fully insulated, including modern double glazing;
- technical installation consisting of sufficient groups for current use;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 1698, size 1 are 10 centiare;
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
Waterbuurt West is located on Steigereiland, just across the Heerema Bridge on the north side. A residential area with varied construction: shore houses, stilt houses, water houses, dike houses and apartments. The project is located right behind the quay building. Floating houses, stilt houses and dike houses have been built within the project. The parking garage is located under the Kadegebouw.
The jetties are car-free and are illuminated at night by built-in lighting in the balustrades.
Steigereiland is the first island on IJburg from the A10 ring road. All amenities are within walking or cycling distance. The main shopping center is 500 meters away. The Diemerpark on IJburg is a beautiful nature park for walking, cycling and swimming. There are also football and hockey fields in the park. A tennis park is also provided on IJburg. Departing from your own jetty, you can quickly reach the BuitenIJ with your boat, via a lock. You can easily enter the city via the locks of Schellingwoude. If you go to port, there are waterways to the Markermeer, the Randmeer and Amsterdam Rijnkanaal via Muiden. A tour of IJburg gives a canal boat feeling. After 10 minutes by bike, via the bridge of Schellingwoude, you are in the beautiful landscape of Durgerdam, Zunderdorp and Holysloot. IJburg has a fast tram connection to Rietlandpark and CS (15 minutes), plus a good bus connection to the AMC in Amsterdam Southeast.
- Own water plot, so no mooring or permit applies;
- luxury finish;
- space for a boat or sloop on its own water plot;
- lots of light through high windows;
- scaffolding is for use by residents and are often used as an extra terrace extension;
- extra large water plot due to corner location;
- third bedroom easy to create;
- parking space for sale separately for € 30,000, - purchase or for rent for € 150, - per month;
- spacious roof terrace of approximately 13 m2;
- particularly well insulated in terms of heat and sound;
- facade is virtually maintenance-free;
- possibility to use a nearby bicycle shed;
- no transfer tax has to be paid on the water villa (movable property). Transfer tax is charged on the water plot and the parking lot (8%);
- the communal jetties have been constructed by (and owned by) the municipality, maintenance (including annual cleaning) is for the account of the municipality;
- there is an individual connection and meter box on the jetty for the cable and pipeline managers. The connections from the jetty to the water house are for the account and responsibility of the owner;
- view the own website of this house ijburglaan347.nl
Read full description