Very bright double upper house with its own front door, beautiful view over the woods of the Schellingwouderpark, three bedrooms, modern construction (2019), high ceilings, luxury finishes, cooking island, patio and fine roof terrace. Energy efficient (A), partly due to the solar panels.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? ijsselmeerstraat56-a.nl.
Ground floor and first floor:
You enter the house on the ground floor through the private entrance with meter cupboard. On the first floor there is space for the stroller and wardrobe.
Second floor (tiled floor with underfloor heating, separately adjustable):
Landing, large bedroom at the front, two bedrooms at the rear, guest toilet with fountain, storage room with washer- and dryer connection and ventilation system, bathroom with double washbasin, second toilet, walk-in shower with rain shower and second shower head, all very luxurious and neatly finished.
Third floor (tiled floor with underfloor heating, separately adjustable):
Here is the spacious living room, very bright and with great views. The open kitchen and the patio with glass all around and the stairs to the spacious roof terrace. The living room and kitchen are wonderfully light due to the large windows on both sides and the high ceilings. The open space offers enough space for both a cozy sitting area and a cozy dining area. A nice place to receive nice family and friends! The open kitchen has various equipment such as a Siemens induction stove, extractor hood, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, combi oven and a microwave.
The roof terrace is accessible via the staircase in the patio. Solar panels are present. Enjoy the panoramic view around you while lying on your lounger in the sun. This wonderful outdoor space is also perfect for full evening dining and drinks.
- Living area 121 m2, volume 452 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2019;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground rent is currently € 1,058,-- per year and is indexed indexed every 10 years (for the first time on March 1st, 2028). The current period runs until February 29th, 2068;
- the application for the switch to perpetual leasehold has been made under favorable conditions;
- underfloor heating and hot water through district heating;
- fully insulated and equipped with HR ++ glazing;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AL, complex designation 6544, apartment index 2;
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners 'IJsselmeerstraat 56' in Amsterdam consisting of 2 houses;
- established: May 1st, 2018;
- 143/274th share in the association;
- the administration is carried out in-house;
- the contribution has yet to be determined;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The house is located in the new residential area ''het Entreegebied'': A very green living environment with characteristic villages Schellingwoude, Ransdorp, Zunderdorp around you. In Amsterdam North you are fully equipped. For example, in the immediate vicinity there is the Waterlandplein shopping center and Buikslotermeerplein with a very diverse range of shops. There are several trendy restaurants such as Pllek and SmaaQt. In the immediate vicinity of the house there are several schools and sports clubs. The accessibility is perfect. This way you can reach the A10 ring road within 1 minute by car. There is ample free parking in front of the door. The North/South line takes you from Amsterdam North to Amsterdam South within 15 minutes. If you are a nature lover, you can reach the Twiske and the IJsselmeer in no time. Living in Amsterdam Noord is hipper than ever! Many new homes on the IJ, the ADAM tower with fantastic restaurant and a VR game park. The largest 5-year free event SAIL is included for free. In 2025 SAIL celebrates its 10th anniversary!
- Energy label A;
- Association of Homeowners with two members;
- electronic lock front door;
- plastered walls and ceilings;
- all rooms are spacious with sockets and internet;
- aluminium frames;
- luxurious, blunt doors;
- district heating with underfloor heating;
- entire house is equipped with HR ++ glass;
- modern kitchen with luxury built-in appliances;
- perfect location with shopping center within walking distance;
- separate storage room;
- free parking in front of the door;
- view the own home website of this apartment on ijsselmeerstraat56-a.nl.
Read full description