Located on the sixth floor of a modern apartment complex, opposite Plein ‘40-‘45, we offer this good sized apartment of 142 m2 with spacious living room with semi-open kitchen, spacious terrace, beautiful view, three (option to four) bedrooms and two bathrooms. In the basement there is a storage room and two parking spots.
Well maintained, common entrance with mailboxes and doorbells. Access to the sixth floor through the stairwell or elevator.
Entrance to hallway with meter cupboard. Three bedrooms located on the gallery side, one of which has a bathroom with sink and shower. Second bathroom with sink, mirror cabinet, bathtub, shower and toilet. Separate toilet room with toilet and fountain. Storage room with washing machine- and dryer connection as well as the combi boiler and the heat recovery unit and a fixed cupboard with sliding doors. Spacious living-/dining room located at the front with large windows, creating a light space. Semi-open kitchen equipped with dark wooden cupboards and drawers and equipped with various built-in appliances, including: 1,5 sink with mixer tap, 4-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Part of the living room can relatively easily serve as a fourth bedroom (see option plan). From the living-/dining room through three doors access to the spacious terrace located on the Southeast from where beautiful views (even the Westertoren can be seen).
In the basement there is a separate storage room and two parking spots in the parking garage.
- Living area 142 m2, volume 433 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2005;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the ground lease is bought up to the end of the period being March 31st, 2053. The transfer to perpetual ground lease has been requested by the seller;
- completely insulated;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Agpo, 2004);
- heat recovery installation present;
- electrical installation consisting of 8 groups with earth leakage switches;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section D, complex designation 8319, apartment indices 46 (apartment with storage), 64 and 85 (parking spots);
- definitive energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOME OWNERS
- Active and financially healthy Association of Home Owners "Woonambiance Jan de Louterhof in Amsterdam";
- established: April 15th, 2003;
- share in the association: 169/8.800th (apartment with storage) and 6/8.800th (per parking spot);
- the administration is conducted professionally by Millen3um VvE Beheer;
- the monthly contribution is € 157,16 for the apartment with storage and € 16,62 per parking spot;
- internal regulations and multi-year maintenance planning available;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
The apartment is located on the sixth floor of a modern apartment complex opposite the covered shopping center of Slotermeer (Plein '40-'45). In the shopping center you can go for all daily and non-daily groceries and every day there is a nice market. On the adjacent Jan de Jonghkade space for mooring a boat. The Sloterplas, Sloterstrand and Sloterparkpad can be reached within a few cycling minutes. The apartment is easily accessible by public transport (tram line 7 to the city center and bus line 69 with direct connection to NS Station Sloterdijk and Schiphol) and by car (N200, Ringweg A10, A4, A5 and A9).
- Apartment on the sixth floor with nice view;
- three bedrooms with an option for a fourth;
- two bathrooms;
- large terrace;
- storage in the basement;
- two parking spots. The asking price does not include the parking spots; the asking price per parking spot is € 19.500.- k.k .;
- videophone installation present;
- beautiful Afzelia (tropical hardwood) herringbone floor in the hallway and the living-/dining room. Parquet flooring in all bedrooms;
- common inner garden;
- within walking distance of Plein ‘40-‘45.
Read full description