Spacious, metropolitan living in a mansion 10 minutes from Amsterdam CS. With lots of light, air and space. This is possible in this architect-designed house on Steigereiland Zuid of 146 m2; with large, sunny garden, large living room and three bedrooms. The house is located in the piece of street where the greatest enjoyment of living in Amsterdam is measured.
No wonder, just a few steps dive into the water at Vrijburcht or step on the skates and the tram will bring you to the Central Station. The Jan Olphert Vaillantlaan Vaillantlaan consists almost exclusively of self-build houses in the street gives a bright and typical Amsterdam look.
Entrance hall, toilet with wash basin, kitchen with patio doors on the street side. The kitchen is equipped with dishwasher (Miele), induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood, American stainless steel refrigerator and Combi oven. The garden-oriented living room has a fireplace and fitted wardrobes. The garden accessible which has a water connection. From the end of the morning until the evening can be enjoyed in the sun.
Landing, bedroom at the front (with French doors), bathroom with large duo bath (Duravit) with shower, separate walk-in shower and floating toilet. Cabinet with the connection for washing machine and dryer, bedroom at the rear with walk-in closet and terrace with a view about the gardens.
Bedroom / office (with French doors) with pantry, possibly an extra bedroom realize.
Unique: As the only house in the Jan Olphert Vaillantlaan, number 91 has an extension, which means the living room simply gives a spacious appearance. You no longer want to go there with a fireplace and beamer on away.
- usable area approximately 146m², content approximately 504m³;
- built in 2007;
- ground lease: single ground rent € 2,939.17;
- heating by district heating, hot water by central supply;
- underfloor heating throughout the house;
- electrical installation: many child-safe electrical points (Nen1010 ++), home automation-ready Gira dimmer switches throughout almost the entire building;
- completely isolated;
- registered in the cadastral municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, number 688, apartment index 1;
- energylabel A;
- Delivery in consultation;
The house is located on the Steigereiland: Steigereiland has a very varied street scene with lots of creativity! This is partly due to the variety in the free development. Detached houses, semi-detached houses, 2-, 3- and 4-storey houses, houses on the water, spacious gardens, inner streets; everything can be found here. In the neighborhood and therefore within walking distance are a primary school, a playground, a music school, a sailing school, a small convenience store, several nurseries, a restaurant and a theater. Furthermore, one of the reach the largest city parks in Amsterdam; the Diemerpark, where also a football and hockey club have their fields.
This park is less than 5 minutes by bike from Steigereiland beautiful little beach where you can swim and sunbathe in the summer. On the other side of the island you will find a wider variety of shops and specialty shops (butcher, fishmonger, bakery, etc.) as well as a beauty salon, a shoemaker and an evening shop. Thanks to the bicycle bridge over the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal, the city center is easily and easily accessible by bicycle. With tram 26 you are within 15 minutes at Central Station and the ring A10 is very easily accessible.
- large sunny garden (with garden house including electricity);
- luxury kitchen with various built-in appliances;
- the living room with extension has a fireplace and beamer;
- three bedrooms and tasteful bathroom with duo bath and separate shower;
- terrace on the master bedroom;
- within walking distance of various shops;
- good public transport connections;
- maintenance-free home;
- cast floor throughout the house;
- water connection on the second floor, possibility for a sink or the like;
- favorable conditions transfer perpetual leasehold;
- small-scale VvE consisting of two apartment rights, decisions are on an ad hoc basis done no service charges are currently paid;
- possibility to rent a garage € 101, - ex VAT (Vrijburcht), and possibly rent a berth for a boat in the marina around the corner (short waiting list).
Actually too many details to mention, make an appointment without obligation and leave to surprise!
Read full description