Located on the top floor at the rear, with beautiful views over the canal and the gardens from both the apartment and the balcony. The balcony faces southwest, so there is sun from 11:00 am to the evening.
This bright apartment is the cream of the crop in this small-scale complex. It is 82 m2 in size, built in 2008, well maintained and has an energy label A. It has an open kitchen with cooking island (Siematic), two bedrooms and a nice bathroom. There is also a separate storage room and a private parking spot in the closed garage below. The leasehold has been pre-paid for until 2056 and the application to switch to perpetual leasehold has been made under the regret optanten scheme. The apartment is close to the romantic harbor with restaurants and terraces.
This apartment has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? johanhuijsenstraat42.nl.
It is a beautiful and well-maintained complex, with a stately entrance with elevator.
Small-scale, central porch and private front door. The hall gives access to all rooms. The living room is very light due to the generous windows and the large sliding doors provide access to the spacious balcony facing the sunny southwest. In the living room and the hall there is a beautiful parquet floor with an extra layer of sound-absorbing insulation. The modern kitchen of the quality brand Siematic has a cozy cooking island and is equipped with oven / microwave, induction stove (2019), dishwasher (2020), fridge with freezer and extractor hood. In the kitchen there is a cozy window on the side with a view over the water. There is a spacious storage room with connection for the washing machine and dryer and storage space. The living room is separated from the hall by original, handmade, wooden Nepalese doors. Separate toilet with fountain. The sleek modern bathroom has a designer sink and a spacious walk-in shower with large rain shower. There are two spacious and bright bedrooms, both with a French balcony.
On the ground floor there is a large storage room. There is also a parking spot in the closed parking garage, very convenient for the car. This is included in the asking price (value approximately €30,000).
- Living area 82 m2, volume 274 m3 (in accordance with measuring instructions);
- built in 2008;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2000, the leasehold canon has been pre-paid for for the duration of the current period, being September 30th, 2056;
- application to switch to perpetual leasehold has been made under the regret optants scheme;
- fully insulated;
- heating and hot water through district heating;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AU, complex designation 1241, apartment index 17 (apartment with storage room) and complex designation 1239, apartment index 38 (parking spot);
- energy label A;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners of building ‘’blok 57AB-I (apartment with storage room) and Association of Homeowners of building ‘’blok 57AB-II’’ (parking spot) in IJburg/Amsterdam;
- share in the association: 81/1,648 (apartment with storage room) and 16/3,417 (parking spot);
- the administration is conducted by Munnik VvE Beheer;
- the monthly contribution is € 163.44 for the apartment with storage room and € 20.47 for the parking spot;
- multi-year maintenance plan and internal regulations present;
- building insurance taken out by the association with sufficient coverage.
This apartment is located in a nice and cozy neighborhood on Haveneiland Oost, around the corner from the Theo van Gogh park. In the vicinity of public transport and roads (A10, A1, A9, A2). Within walking distance are various shops and eateries, the harbor with cozy restaurants and the beaches of IJburg. Schools and nurseries are also located in the vicinity. The large Diemerpark is about 1 kilometer away. The center of Amsterdam can be reached in 15 minutes by tram; the tram stop is within walking distance. The large Maxis shopping center is a 5-minute drive away, where you can park for free and which offers a wide range of shops.
- Well laid out and bright apartment on the top floor;
- balcony located on the southwest;
- well maintained;
- separate storage room;
- the asking price includes the parking spot worth approximately € 30,000;
- the apartment complex consists of only owner-occupied homes;
- communal, indoor bicycle shed on the ground floor;
- view the own home website of this apartment on johanhuijsenstraat42.nl.
Read full description