Located in the popular Watergraafsmeer, we offer this spacious 1930s ground floor apartment (83 m2) with three bedrooms, a lovely garden located on the northwest (in the summer sun in the garden from approximately 1 p.m.) and an unobstructed view of the green field in front!
The Watergraafsmeer (“Watergraftsmeer” graft = gracht) was created in 1629 after the Diemermeer was drained. In the 17th and 18th centuries, many wealthy Amsterdammers built country estates in the Watergraafsmeer, of which the Frankendael villa still remains. De Watergraafsmeer has become a very popular residential area because of its beautiful architecture, central location, wide avenues and a child-friendly environment. Spacious and green living and yet 10 minutes by bike from the center of Amsterdam.
This property has its own home website! Here you can find all information clearly. Interested? johannesvanderwaalsstraat37-huis.nl
Private entrance to enclosed porch with authentic wall tiles. Walk through to the hallway from where access to all rooms.
Bedroom (10 m2) located at the front of the house. Bathroom equipped with sink, bathtub with shower, toilet, towel radiator and mechanical ventilation. Master bedroom (13 m2) located at the rear with patio doors to the backyard. Third bedroom (4 m2) also located at the rear with door to the garden. Fixed cupboard with group cupboard and connections for washing machine and dryer. Second closet with space for wardrobe.
Spacious living-/dining room which runs from the front to the rear with fixed cupboard. Due to the large windows, this is a bright space with a beautiful view of the street and the green field in front. From the dining room through French doors to the backyard located on the northwest (in the summer there is sun in the garden from approximately 1 pm). The garden includes a stone shed.
Closed kitchen with sink with mixer tap, fridge, freezer, oven, 4-burner gas stove and extractor.
- Living area 83 m2, volume 319 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1937;
- leasehold: General Conditions out of 2016, the annual ground rent is currently € 479.34 per year and is indexed annually. The current period runs until March 31st, 2054. The switch to perpetual ground lease has been made under favorable conditions, whereby an annual ground rent has been chosen (approximately € 960,-- per year plus indexation from now on);
- fully (with the exception of the front door) equipped with double glazing in partly wooden (front) and partly plastic (rear) frames;
- heating and hot water through a combi boiler (Remeha Avanta, 2021);
- electrical installation consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage circuit breakers;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Watergraafsmeer, section B, complex designation 5036-A, apartment index 1;
- definitive energy label D;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF HOMEOWNERS
- Association of Homeowners ''Johannes van der Waalsstraat 35-37'' in Amsterdam consisting of 3 homes;
- established: December 12th, 2011;
- 89/336th share in the association;
- the administration is conducted in-house;
- the contribution is € 100,-- per month;
- multi-year maintenance plan present;
- home insurance taken out by the association with sufficient cover.
Almost all conceivable facilities are within reach, such as various (primary) schools, parks and sports facilities. Nice cafes and restaurants are widely available in the area. There is also a wide range of shops within walking distance on Christiaan Huygensplein, the recently opened Oostpoort shopping center and the Linnaeusstraat/Middenweg shopping streets. The green character of the area is characterized, among other things, by a wide variety of sports facilities, including a swimming pool, ice rink, sports fields, parks such as Flevopark and Park Frankendael, a petting zoo and the nicest playground in Amsterdam East at Mariotteplein. Space on the street and green living, but still the cosiness and all the conveniences of the city, these are some of the reasons why the Watergraafsmeer has become a popular residential area where it is comfortable to live.
Easily accessible by both private (Ring A-10) and public transport. Centrally located in the middle of no fewer than three NS stations, namely Amstelstation, Muiderpoortstation and the new NS Station Amsterdam Science Park. There are also various tram (including line 19 to and from the center) and bus connections.
- Located in a popular location in the Watergraafsmeer;
- lovely living room;
- three bedrooms;
- unobstructed view of the green field (approx. 40 m2) at the front: the front garden!;
- original details present such as authentic wall tiles in the hall and panel doors;
- view the own home website of this home at johannesvanderwaalsstraat37-huis.nl.
In short, a nice ground floor apartment in a prime location! Make an appointment without obligation and be surprised!
Read full description