Beautiful finished and architect-designed upper house (129 m2) consisting of two layers with a spacious terrace, private parking and storage room in the basement. With four bedrooms, this house is ideal for families. On both floors there is a herringbone oak Piet Boon floor and the kitchen and bathroom are of high quality. This house has a clear view at the front.
The living room is located on the top floor, which offers a wide unobstructed view through the large panoramic window at the front. From the open kitchen at the rear there is access to the terrace which can be reached via a sliding door. The house meets the highest standards and is equipped with triple glazing, ceiling-high solid doors and underfloor heating throughout the house.
Covered front, parking for one car and a number of bicycles, entrance, hall, the second floor is reached via a spiral staircase.
Landing which gives access to all rooms. There are two bedrooms at the front and at the rear. All four rooms are of a good size and if desired, two bedrooms can easily become one. The very luxurious bathroom has large tiles from Marazzi Allmarble up to the ceiling and is equipped with a washbasin with mirror cabinet, walk-in shower and beautiful freestanding Corian bath. Opposite the bathroom is a space for the washing machine and dryer and next to it the luxurious toilet room with floating toilet and Corian washbasin.
Via the stairs you reach the third and top floor of the house. There is a skylight in the roof area above the stairs, which allows a lot of light to enter here. On this floor is the living room with matte black kitchen with cooking island which is fully equipped including a Quooker, cooker with its own extractor, combi steam oven and combi microwave. The kitchen is adjacent to the terrace which can be reached through a sliding door. A special feature of this space is the large panoramic window at the front of the house.
Here is a storage room that is ideal for the storage of many things.
- Living area 129 m2, volume 457 m3 (in accordance with measurement instruction);
- built in 2018;
- ground lease: AB2000, fixed ground rent for a period of 10 years until February 15, 2027 is € 1,725.00 per year (tax deductible). The leasehold can be revised for the first time on 16 February 2067;
- fully insulated and equipped with three-layer glass in aluminum frames;
- heating by district heating, hot water by central supply;
- underfloor heating throughout the house (adjustable per floor);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section K, complex designation 10437, apartment index 2;
- transfer in consultation.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Owners' Association of the building at 173 John Blankensteinstraat in Amsterdam, consisting of 2 apartment rights;
- Establishment: February 28, 2017;
- 44 / 100th share in the community;
- the monthly VvE contribution is € 100, -
- home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient coverage.
The house is located on the Zeeburgereiland in the East district, within the ring. The Sportheldenbuurt is a unique and child-friendly residential area in development, about fifteen minutes by bike via the Amsterdam bridge to the center. Tram 26 takes you to Central station within ten minutes. On the island there are several playgrounds, greengrocer Borneo and a small Albert Heijn. Within cycling distance are also shops on IJburg and in the Indian neighborhood. The Landmarkt on the Schellingwouderdijk is worth a nice walk or bike ride, over the Oranjesluizen for organic and tasty groceries. Zeeburgereiland has a primary school, daycare center and out-of-school care, two secondary schools and sports clubs. There is catering in the form of restaurant Haddock, restaurant Bij Storm, with Wind & Wheels and a large park with a large Urban Sports Zone in the center of the island. Work is also underway on the striking three silos on the island, which plan consists of a diverse program with a film theater, event space, wellness & fitness, various catering concepts, flexible workplaces, hotel facilities, office spaces and three public roof terraces.
- Very luxuriously finished with Piet Boon floor, luxurious bathroom and kitchen;
- beautiful terrace;
- the house has a clear view at the front;
- aluminum frames with three-layer glass;
- four bedrooms;
- large panoramic window on the top floor in the living room;
- all taps in the home are from Piet Boon and are built-in taps;
- private parking space in front of the door;
- house is completely plastered and painted;
- located in a central location;
- ceiling high doors;
- the house has a hydrophore for extra water pressure;
- video intercom on both floors with a connection to an electric lock;
- underfloor heating is adjustable per floor.
Read full description