Have you always wanted to live in a child-friendly neighborhood with the conveniences of new construction?! Located in the child-friendly neighborhood of De Bongerd, on a car-free courtyard where children can play outside freely, we offer for sale this extended and well-maintained terraced house from 2016 with front and back garden, spacious living room with open kitchen and four (option up to five) Bedrooms! The house has a large dormer window at the rear, making the top floor very useful.
A childcare, two primary schools and a supermarket are located a short walk from the house. The house is only a five minute bike ride from the popular NDSM site with its many events, creative businesses, restaurants and cafes. With the nearby ferry you are within 10 minutes in the heart of Amsterdam and at Amsterdam Central Station!
Tiled front garden to entrance, hall with meter cupboard and beautifully tiled toilet room with toilet and fountain, stairs to the first floor. Spacious garden-oriented and extended (1.20 meters) living room with open kitchen at the front. The kitchen is equipped with white drawers and cabinets and equipped with a pharmacy cupboard and various built-in appliances, including: 1.5 sink with mixer tap, induction hob, extractor hood, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. The kitchen has two large windows overlooking the front garden and courtyard. From the living room, through French doors, access to the lovely backyard of approximately 55 m2, which is equipped with electricity and water connections, a back entrance and a detached wooden shed with electricity connection.
Landing, two spacious bedrooms located at the rear and one bedroom located at the front. The bathroom is also located at the front, has a window, is beautifully tiled and equipped with a sink, bath with shower, second toilet, towel radiator and underfloor heating.
Landing, bedroom located at the rear with a large synthetic dormer window, creating a spacious and bright room. The bedroom has bulkheads with storage space behind it. At the front a room with Velux skylight and with the connection for washing machine and dryer. If desired, a fifth bedroom could be realized here.
- Living area 131 m2, volume 471 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built in 2016;
- leasehold: General Conditions out 2000, the current period runs until September 30, 2065 and the ground rent is currently € 2,308.44 per year, which is indexed annually (in principle deductible from income tax);
- a switch to perpetual ground lease has been applied for under favorable conditions;
- heating through district heating, hot water through central facility;
- underfloor heating over the entire ground floor as well as the bathroom;
- completely isolated;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AH, number 5438, sized 1 are and 13 centiare;
- energy label A;
- Delivery in consultation.
The property is located in the De Bongerd district and close to the popular NDSM site with its many events, creative companies, restaurants and cafes. With the nearby ferry you are in the heart of Amsterdam within 10 minutes! This green residential area is very centrally located to many amenities, such as two primary schools, childcare and supermarket within walking distance, recreation (Het Twiske nature reserve, Eye Filmmuseum, A'dam Toren), shopping centers (Boven 't Y, Molenwijk and Banne), roads and public transport. Furthermore, the house is within walking distance of a harbor and Zijkanaal I with a bathing jetty where you can take a refreshing dip in the summer. Would you rather go to the sea? Bloemendaal is only a 35-minute drive away! Free parking applies in the immediate vicinity, so no parking permit is required.
- Spacious and modern terraced house;
- without directly involving renovations;
- extended living room;
- front and backyard;
- four (option to five) bedrooms;
- large dormer window at the rear;
- oak parquet floor (recently re-oiled) on the ground floor;
- located on a car-free courtyard;
- free parking;
- all facilities within reach, such as shopping centers, childcare, primary schools.
In short, a lovely house in a good location! Make an appointment without obligation and let yourself be convinced.
Read full description