Located in the popular Elsrijk district, in a quiet dead-end street and within walking distance of the Stadshart of Amstelveen, we offer this well-maintained and very bright house on the corner with front and side garden and lovely backyard on the Southwest with stone shed! The house was almost completely renovated in 2012.
Spacious garden on three sides with the front garden adjacent to a car-free dead end street with enough space for a cozy seat.
Through the side garden access to the house to entrance with spacious hallway with stairs cupboard with the electricity groups and a toilet room with toilet and fountain. Spacious living room with a beautiful view of the front- and back garden. Through a fixed door access to the backyard (approximately 43 m2) located on the Southwest. The garden has a water connection, a sun screen, back and a detached stone shed with electricity. Closed kitchen plan with also access to the backyard and equipped with sink with mixer tap, 4-burner gas stove, oven, extractor hood, fridge and freezer. It is possible to remove the wall between the living room and the kitchen to create an open kitchen.
Landing from which access to all rooms and stairs to the second floor. Bedroom located at the front side, spacious bedroom located at the rear, bathroom with washbasin with furniture, shower, bathtub (Villeroy & Boch), toilet (Geberit), design radiator and connections for washing machine and dryer. Staircase with combi boiler and storage space under the stairs.
Landing, spacious closet with storage space, spacious bedroom which runs from the front to the rear with two dormer windows and bulkheads for storage space. Smaller room located at the rear.
- Living area 100 m2, volume 350 m3 (in accordance with measurement instructions);
- built around 1955;
- spacious plot (183 m2) private land!;
- heating and hot water by means of a combi boiler (Remeha Quinta, 2005);
- fully equipped with double glazing in wooden frames (with the exception of the kitchen door);
- electrical installation consisting of 9 groups with 3 earth leakage circuit breakers (renewed in 2012);
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amstelveen, section H, numbers 10101 (house) and 17726 (side garden) respectively sized 1 are 50 centiare and 33 centiare;
- energy label E;
- transfer in consultation.
The house is located in a quiet street, but where all conceivable amenities are just a stone's throw away. You can think of many children's playgrounds, excellent public transport (for example, within a few minutes you are at the Oranjebaan tram stop), various good primary and secondary schools, a luxurious and fashionable indoor shopping center "Het Stadshart" (including De Bijenkorf and several restaurants and cafes) is a five-minute walk away. The connections to the various roads (including A2, A4, A9 and Ring A10) are also excellent; also a perfect location relative to Amsterdam and Schiphol, you are there within ten minutes!
- Well maintained corner house with 4 (bed)rooms;
- front, side and backyard;
- backyard located on the Southwest;
- stone shed in the backyard;
- in 2012 the entire house (with the exception of the kitchen) was renovated (including piping, electricity, installing dormer windows);
- within walking distance of the Stadshart shopping center.
In short, a very bright house in a beautiful corner location; make a no-obligation viewing appointment and be surprised!
Read full description