Rural and detached living just 10 minutes from the center of Amsterdam!
This characteristic detached 1920s home is located on a central location on the Kadoelenweg on no less than 570 m2 of private land. The property is ideal for people who want to live close to the center of Amsterdam and still want to live "outside".
The house has a spacious front and side garden, a very large back garden facing West, spacious living-/dining room with open kitchen plan, four bedrooms upstairs and one extra room on the ground floor which has its own entrance and therefore can be used for various purposes. You can park several cars in the driveway and there is a detached wooden shed in the back of the garden.
The house was expanded in 2000, the foundation of the original house was restored in 2006 and the kitchen and bathroom were replaced in 2016.
Driveway, front garden, entrance to hallway with wardrobe, meter cupboard and stair cupboard. Spacious and light living-/dining room with many windows, creating a very light space. Semi-open kitchen (2016) equipped with high-gloss white drawers and cupboards and composite counter top. The kitchen is equipped with an integrated bar element and various built-in appliances, including: sink with mixer tap, 5-burner gas stove, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher and refrigerator (all Bosch appliances). In the attached back room there is room for a cozy sitting area with French doors to the garden. Walk from the kitchen to the utility room with toilet room with toilet and fountain. Utility room with washing machine and dryer connection and the installation site of the combi boiler. A second bathroom could possibly be realized here. Spacious (bed)room which can be suitable for various purposes. The private entrance from the street makes it ideal for use as a home office, studio or guest room. From this room also access to the back garden. The spacious garden is located on the West and offers various seating areas including a veranda with electricity. At the back of the garden is a wooden shed.
Landing, master bedroom at the front with fixed walk-in closet, second bedroom in the middle of the house with skylight and two bedrooms at the rear. Bathroom (2016) with double sink with furniture and mirror cabinet, toilet, walk-in shower with rain- and hand shower, bathtub and towel radiator.
From the landing and one of the bedrooms at the rear through a loft ladder access to two attics with storage space.
- Living area 159 m2, volume 587 m3 (in accordance with measuring instruction);
- built around 1920;
- located on private land;
- heating and hot water through combi boiler (Remeha Calenta CW5, 2016);
- underfloor heating in the kitchen;
- fully equipped with double glazed windows (with the exception of stained glass window stairs first floor);
- modern electrical installation (2016) consisting of sufficient groups with earth leakage switches;
- known at the Land Registry’s office as municipality of Amsterdam, section AP, number 2476, sized 5 are 70 centiare;
- transfer in consultation.
The property is located in a rural area in the Kadoelen district, near the Twiske nature reserve. For your daily shopping you can go to various surrounding neighborhood- and shopping centers. You will also find several good primary schools and daycare centers in the immediate vicinity. Amsterdam Noord has been developing a lot in recent years. Here you will find the EYE Film Museum, the Toren Overhoeks, Stork and of course the NDSM site with a large cultural range of creative industries, events, entertainment and festivals. In the area you will also find several good restaurants, including Tolhuistuin, Goudfazant and Loetje. The property is easily accessible by public transport (every 8 minutes a bus/metro leaves for the center of Amsterdam). You can reach the Amsterdam Central Station by bike within 15 minutes. The property is easily accessible by car via the A-10 ring road, exit s117.
- Detached house with large front-, side- and back garden;
- driveway with space for several cars;
- a very light house due to the many windows;
- bathroom, kitchen, toilet and central heating system renewed in 2016;
- four bedrooms on the first floor;
- room on the ground floor with its own entrance;
- solid oak floor on the ground floor and solid cherry floor on the first floor;
- electric blinds on the garden side in the living room.
Read full description